Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

We have one of the biggest pre-orders for the year so far, regardless of the pontifications on here about how things are done I am very happy with it and I am sure it's going to be a sleeper as well - like our first AFL Live it will take word of mouth post launch because there is some history to get over.

This si teh greatest news ever

The Most important thing for us all is that this game selles very very well

it can only help us if big ant make a shit load of money of this, hence a bigger budget and more support for this and next versions...

I like that there's already a perk for PlanetCricket members built into the game, so there should be zero community members pirating the game and supporting our involvement in the game, by purchasing copies, across all platforms.

I like that there's already a perk for PlanetCricket members built into the game, so there should be zero community members pirating the game and supporting our involvement in the game, by purchasing copies, across all platforms.

Yarr, ye can walk the plank

But really, pirates are bad and wrong, like the rabbit that get into old man jenkins garden, hes guna get it

...to come to the defence of the rabbit, old man Jenkins is a drunken old pervert and his tomatoes in the garden are well overdue for harvesting.

Could be the first time ever that likenesses of members of the public have been put on a retail disk.... not sure but I can't think of another case.

The only thing I have ever seen which would come close would be when Football Manager had the "face in the game" thing.

People could submit photos and have themselves come into the game as a regen down the line.

I wouldnt say its as good as this though. I knew I should have joined this place sooner and I could have snuck my way onto it :spy

Does Ashes Cricket 2013's university teams count?

I did say likeness....

----------

The only thing I have ever seen which would come close would be when Football Manager had the "face in the game" thing.

People could submit photos and have themselves come into the game as a regen down the line.

I wouldnt say its as good as this though. I knew I should have joined this place sooner and I could have snuck my way onto it :spy

Maybe the sequel.

Could be the first time ever that likenesses of members of the public have been put on a retail disk.... not sure but I can't think of another case.

Ross if you send me...oh I don't know, a few thousand ?'s then you can have the fully licensed version of myself in the game (which includes wearing a fielding cap).

I knew I should have joined this place sooner and I could have snuck my way onto it :spy

What's worse is when you were on here and still didn't make it in... to be fair I didn't apply, but for someone of the calibre of myself I would expect at least a formally written application from the manager of the team. Unfortunately for him @Biggs didn't comply

Users who are viewing this thread