Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Because his "brother" or equally something stupid...

Ahaa Alright. but if i wanna play it offline on both computers at same time?

You could create an illusion. Use a mirror .. set it at an angle so that you can see your reflection playing DBC offline :D

That's what I do, when I get lonely and want to forget that I have no friends.
Sometimes I use 2 mirrors. I also use paint on the mirrors to give my reflection different looks, for variety

Need to order a new mirror though. Had a fight with myself the other night

lol abhi nothing like that. i do not wanna see myself playing dbc offline. actually me and my cousin. we do not want to play online. just interested in career mode. thats why i was asking if i can play game offline on two different machines at same time.

No. You both need to buy it with money.

Hi everyone long time lurker decided to join today.
just bought game from steam today was going to wait till later on in the year
but because of this thread decided to try and help out sales.
the game is awesome thank you.
quick question how do i avoid pirates online.

Watch out for the jolly roger flag?

You won't be able to play them online, I don't think the illegal versions connect with normal ones? Either way you'll also see it see "in non steam game" or something I think? Basically don't add anyone you don't know. Also, welcome to the forum, great first post. User-names are in most peoples profiles...

What is your Steam username buddy, I will invite you to the group I run.

dutch002seven but i need some practice first thanks for the invite

hi should i enable quick pitch wear just for tests or one day as well.

can you give the link please ....... please help me :p

ahaha I missed this when it happened, unfortunately!

Turns out that dutch and zim infracted the guy at practically the same time; so he's gone for a pretty long time... That's a little bit of mod forum inside information for everyone :spy

ok, ya understand that.tried getting into the blobset #desperation /curiosity, got halfway in, but you guys have packed and packed everything inside:noway.we do need some sort of set method for mods, when you are back on it.

----------

also found another thing, some people seem to be able to use cheat engine to speed up or slow up the game it seems...just came across it.

1) why would anyone do that?
2)WTT is cheat engine?

When other well known titles turn out to be cheaper than this, the word fits the context perfectly. I do understand the reasons behind its pricing, but that's still pretty expensive, at least to the vast majority here. I'm going to get it anyway, so the price doesn't really bother me now. Just saying :)

*shrugs* $50 USD is relatively cheap for a Steam Game purchased through Steam in NZ.

Users who are viewing this thread