Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Yeah... I'm normally okay with motion sickness in games but it does start to mess with my head a bit. I'll try to persevere though!

Strange as it may seem I like being at the non strikers end in this view, apart from the head movement. You really feel a part of the game.

Strange as it may seem I like being at the non strikers end in this view, apart from the head movement. You really feel a part of the game.
Agreed, it really adds to the feeling of being there actually batting - I'm finding it much easier to judge the line and length earlier, giving me longer to select and play a shot or leave it/duck... Although in the two innings since the switch to Pro cam I made 13 and 2... A silly run out from trying to use the pro cam while running (switched that back) and a caught & bowled (grr :mad).

In the nets I was doing much better than usual though so I'll keep on practicing with it.

I think I'm a Pro cam convert... It takes some getting used to but it feels great when you middle a shot in that view.

I think it's absolutely the best batting experience.

Maybe the pull shot vs the short ball is the best bit of the game, for me. When I middle it and swivel round to see it disappearing over square leg it's just really satisfying.

When I get beaten on the shot and it goes past my face I duck or sway my head out of the line involuntarily in my seat. Mind you I've been known to instinctively shout "No! Stay there!" at strangers on the other side of pedestrian crossings approx 22 yards in length.

worse still, when I play Northants they open with their part-time spinner. they have a bowler in their batting line-up who i assume is a spinner, but i have never seen the AI use. he just sits there, batting number 8 or 9 (forget which), never bowling. they always use their 3 main seamers, an all rounder, and part-time spinner (opening batsman). at least Essex open with Panesar.

i love this game, but stuff like that is just shit. we don't do anyone any favours by pretending otherwise.

I mentioned this in a thread the other day, that my Hampshire team when simming all-too-often will only use the 3 seamers for the whole innings (often bowling 30+ overs each). No other bowlers used at all. Even though it's my team (and so not impacting on me) it's really grating to see.

I think I'm a Pro cam convert... It takes some getting used to but it feels great when you middle a shot in that view.

Totally agree. I had decided to move in that direction right from the CA Beta era. Though I still miss some shots, I connect better about 80% of the time.

How do you feel when you're at the non strikers end? Nauseous? There's too much head movement for my liking/stomach. It would be my cam of choice apart from that.

Also agree that it isn't the best camera angle while at the non-striker's end. What I do is not look at the screen until the ball is bowled.

Someone Can help me out..!!!

I need mods...Real Player/Team name And Dress..
Real Stumps Physics...

Sure, just visit here first :)

Talking of baseball, I just got a game called "Out of the Park Baseball 14" in a Humble Bundle... It's basically the 'Football Manager' equivalent for baseball -installed it and tried to give it a go and I just have absolutely zero idea what I was meant to be doing :p. I do not understand baseball.

Yeah, OOTP is roughly as deep as the Mariannas Trench. Good luck with that :-P

I don't really get along with management games. I get bored easily, I need to get right into the action.

I don't really get along with management games. I get bored easily, I need to get right into the action.

Just found a post that I made in 2007.

"1st person Cricket
I have never really been a fan of 3rd person games. I prefer to feel I am actually playing the game or fighting the war or driving the car myself. Does anyone feel that a 1st person Cricket simulation would be a good idea or is it a non starter." @handsome was the only person to agree with me then.

Please For FLT version bcoz i already bought game for xbox and hv no money to buy for pc So Plss.Plss Help me out...

Users who are viewing this thread