Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Simply didn't bother updating. Now at version 1.07 and straight drives along the ground still seem to either be impossible to do or require such strict timing that it would be more realistic if one were using a stick against a golf ball, à la Bradman himself!

A straight drive along the ground is a fundamental cricketing shot players learn in grade school -- why is it so hard in this game?? What stick directions and buttons need to be used in order to accomplish this seemingly most arcane of cricketing shots? :noway

So you are slating a game you are not even playing the latest version of, in which by all accounts all the issues are fixed. But what can you expect of a low life thief who has the temerity to slate a product he stole.

Essentially "Oh look this Porsche, which I stole, is not giving the mileage I expected" is what your argument is.

Last edited:
hello ross,the game is so good after all the patches. i found a problem,its not a big one before patch 3 i don't have this problem. when i batting first in any matches ,for a example,the team batting first score 190/8 in 20over,the team batting second only score max 120/2 or 3 wickets in 20 over. in another example my opposite team score like 260/8 in 50 over,when i am batting second i score 160/0 in 15 over,when i am out in 15th over,my team always lost match like 200/3 in rest all over.hope u will find a solution. again,thank you so much for best cricket game.

when ai player batting then spin bowler ball them a good length ball and he missed it and it's going to stump and suddenly wicket keeper or short leg fielder took it. I saw many time in the game this type of foo'lishness which ball is going to hit the stump and getting a wicket.

Simply didn't bother updating. Now at version 1.07 and straight drives along the ground still seem to either be impossible to do or require such strict timing that it would be more realistic if one were using a stick against a golf ball, à la Bradman himself!

A straight drive along the ground is a fundamental cricketing shot players learn in grade school -- why is it so hard in this game?? What stick directions and buttons need to be used in order to accomplish this seemingly most arcane of cricketing shots? :noway

but steam autoupdates???

e: and with steam you can't choose an old version, you can only update to the most recent one or a beta patch. Please buy the game!

Heads up - Ban incoming! :wave

Don't tell me what not to do!!!!
Everyone like the new feature that I tested, btw?

(we've actually had it since the move, but no one else has used it so I figured that I'd put it to some use!)

The infraction reason thing? It's pretty wicked.

Please don't use it on me ...

Captains not able to choose their bowlers is quite annoying, maybe a next gen version of the game? This game is so wicked though, just got capt of WA and then i realised i couldnt choose my bowlers and i was quite disappointed

Captains not able to choose their bowlers is quite annoying, maybe a next gen version of the game? This game is so wicked though, just got capt of WA and then i realised i couldnt choose my bowlers and i was quite disappointed

I guess you're talking about not being able to pick the lineup? Because you certainly can choose who bowls.

Hi Ross,

Very good game.
If u do make a Don Bradman Cricket 15, then consider adding:
the Ultimate team feature (got that from Fifa)
Try to add tournaments like the t20 world cup, ODI world cup.
More stadiums.
Crowd should make some noise throughout the game and should applaud boundaries. (Currently, the crowd just sits there, no movements at all)
Get some pro commentators that talk about previous matches, cricketing legends etc.

Thx

i see it today in a match that when you see wagon wheel you will see few fours are not goes to boundary but four not all. see it first which i have picked2014-10-25_00011.jpg

A handful of flaws i found in the game:
- When u run three, u are awarded five xp. However, if u run four u dont get any awards.
- if u hit a boundary on the first ball, u get 25 xp, but if u run four on the first ball, u dont get it.
- sometimes, the fielder takes the catch but his hands are underground?
- for Caught behind decisions, snicko finds a noise however, hotspot shows no contact between bat and ball. And the batsman is given out.

Some additions i think can be made to the game:

- four players should be able to play at once. ( see codemasters - internation cricket 2010)
- ultimate team. I believe this addition would be more successful than careermode.
- multiplayer career mode
- stadiums
- In career mode, there should be world cups.

Thats all i wanted to say, thank you

Users who are viewing this thread