Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

^^^save and exit>resume>select other team

If you see the list of new releases at pc in india[link], you would notice that most of them are cheaper than or equal to the reduced price of DBC. So, I don't see why DBC can't make profit at that price if rest of the games can.

Most can't - at that price the shops are basically selling them at cost price, depending on what deal the distributor gives them.

@grkrama, can you elaborate more on WSretailers frequent buyer's discount?

it appears as an extra offer in dbc product page, if it has that offer for your account and automatically deducts on checkout page. its a one time offer, after you order one copy it goes back to 1799.​

Most can't - at that price the shops are basically selling them at cost price, depending on what deal the distributor gives them.
Hard to believe that famous titles like Far Cry and Assassin's Creed are being sold at cost price. There must be some catch behind that price.

Hard to believe that famous titles like Far Cry and Assassin's Creed are being sold at cost price*. There must be some catch behind that price.

*In India. They're making their money elsewhere. They're not selling all that many over there, so doing it at cost price to build brand loyalty whilst the market increases in size...

If you see the list of new releases at pc in india[link], you would notice that most of them are cheaper than or equal to the reduced price of DBC. So, I don't see why DBC can't make profit at that price if rest of the games can.

If I made the Ultimate Extreme Bestest-Ever Cricket game that was so good that it did not require a sequel because it just had everything then I would still not sell as many units as one edition of FIFA - what do you find so difficult to understand about those economics?????

.....and BTW who says they are making a profit?

If I made the Ultimate Extreme Bestest-Ever Cricket game that was so good that it did not require a sequel because it just had everything then I would still not sell as many units as one edition of FIFA - what do you find so difficult to understand about those economics?????

.....and BTW who says they are making a profit?

serves you right for refusing to put Dhoni on the box.

I think Dhoni stood outside Flipkart store and sent in a random to buy the game on his behalf,,,he must be playing it in a spare entertainment room

Tindoolka also...

I think Dhoni stood outside Flipkart store and sent in a random to buy the game on his behalf,,,he must be playing it in a spare entertainment room

When we did the Yuvraj Singh game for Microsoft, I was desperate for it to be Dhoni instead... The brand synergy of "MS Dhoni" would have been amazing.

What will be our future cricket games?will theybe able toi make great fame among the gamers like fifa and pes across the globe?guys just think about it

Speaking of obvious pirates, had this amusing attempt to 'verify' their ownership of DBC14 for the downloads forum...
Oh wow - it's happened again...
Untitled.png
Idiot.

On a more positive note, we are closing in on 700 users verifying their account with actually legitimate steam IDs, so thanks to all those people.

Oh wow - it's happened again...
View attachment 135203
Idiot.

On a more positive note, we are closing in on 700 users verifying their account with actually legitimate steam IDs, so thanks to all those people.

700 Really? :eek::eek::eek: And I thought, we dont even have more than 30/35 Active regular online players....So 99.5 % of the players does not bother playing Online...:spy:spy

Users who are viewing this thread