Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

In PRO40- avg=29.xx, SR=108.xx, 1-100, 50- Don't remember. Highest Score-118.
In Tests- avg= 30.xx, SR=92.xx, 0-100, 50-9. I get out in 20's or 50's most of the times. Highest Score-87.
In T20- avg=35.xx, SR=I don't remember properly. Might be 130s or 150s. 100-1, 50-2 or 3. Highest Score-143.

My first class avg is 61 but struggling a bit in T20 games on avg 20

there is no greater joy in life. I was dealing with a rampant Chris Gayle (from blockerdave's West Indies I think) and he's knocking runs all over the shop...you make a plan, a shit plan but you gotta stick to it, and then your medium bowler in-swings a beauty which delicately clips the top of off-stump.... Oooooooh, Big ant, I think I love you. Goodbye Mr Gayle....

• Why isn't there a free hit in PRO40? It would have been nice if it was there.
  • Another thing I observed is the AI fielder who is fielding near the boundary line, sometimes takes the catch by going inside the boundary and thereby making it a SIX instead of OUT even though it could have been caught well before stepping inside the boundary line.
  • And I never thought the umpire's decision could be overruled by the review as Umpire never gives wrong decision in this game (as observed by me). But I was wrong. Once, when I was batting, AI appealed for LBW and umpire gave NOT OUT. But they reviewed and I was given out ! It happened for the first time. I was happy as well as sad at the same time :c

there is no greater joy in life. I was dealing with a rampant Chris Gayle (from blockerdave's West Indies I think) and he's knocking runs all over the shop...you make a plan, a shit plan but you gotta stick to it, and then your medium bowler in-swings a beauty which delicately clips the top of off-stump.... Oooooooh, Big ant, I think I love you. Goodbye Mr Gayle....

Which never would have happened if Blocker hadn't spent hours sorting out the stats so the game played like proper cricket. Well done Big Ant for creating a platform for a good cricket game, but Blocker and many others worked their arses off to change the stats, through hours of trial and error, that makes the game work.

It's a massive shame that this work hasn't been picked up by Big Ant and sorted. Hopefully they'll sort it for the next edition.

^what this guy who gets it said...

I completely forgot that this can be done. Big Ant were ahead of the game in this area. Isn't there a pink ball option too?

The academy is superb. Big Kudos to BA there. I didn't evne know this could be done in the academy!

However, I don't like the idea of night Tests, because I like the sense of guilt that I should be working in the day, but instead I'm watching the Test :-)

I have played D/N test matches. Commentators will say " Very unusual time to start a test match". Or in the case when You start a ODI in night.

Users who are viewing this thread