Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I don't see any news coming before March. I hope I am wrong.
I also hope it starts soon..The delay maybe because the current generations patch has not yet released..

With the new patch out I'm doing a major update on my teams. New beginnings. So before I return to the hunchback position in front of the PlayStation before I cruelly have to return to work in five days can I sincerely thank those who put so much effort into creating and updating teams in the academy. I'm such a lazy shit, but guys...your work is outstanding.

Hi there, I am new here. Just got DBC14 some 20 days ago, and I must say this is an awesome game. But What I do not understand is I repeatedly gets out LBW in the career mode. Playing from Derbyshire as a Wicketkeeper Batsman and Opener. Anyone have any suggestions ? As i am really fed up going lbw everytime I get on to bat!

For this i usually follow the trick to stand away from leg stump so that all the 3 stumps are visible to the bowler, with this position even if you miss the ball(bowled on leg stump ) it will hit the pads and you will be saved. But the only risk in this position is if you miss the off cutter / off spin type of delivery then it will directly strike the stumps which you don't want to do. Indeed ... timing is major contributor when it comes to batting. Unless you time the shot correctly it will not the yield the expected results and if you miss time the lofted delivery that certainly a wicket as the ball lands in the fielder prone area.

I just purchased this game from steam.. from India by the way.. I played 2 matches ,career mode . career stats shows 0 innings 0 runs.. any help???

Sorry about this If this has been asked before how do I say for a one day match want to start at 2.30pm instead of 1.30pm and have say a solid white line around the inner circle instead of dotted circle etc. I went to competition designer made the changes but when I played in a five one day series the original 1.30pm time was there dotted circle etc. can someone help me please.

Sorry about this If this has been asked before how do I say for a one day match want to start at 2.30pm instead of 1.30pm and have say a solid white line around the inner circle instead of dotted circle etc. I went to competition designer made the changes but when I played in a five one day series the original 1.30pm time was there dotted circle etc. can someone help me please.
Try match designer

Once you e made the changes to the match type you then need to change the competition to use that match type.

If you've edited an existing match type, in the competition you need to change the match type to something else, save/exit, then go back in and change it again

I changed it to 2:30pm and the commentators always crap on about what a ridiculous time slot it is and who would start a match this early.

Users who are viewing this thread