Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies after patch 2 [PS3/360]

Status
Not open for further replies.
just tell us why they are blaming ms when before the patch it saved correctly?
simple question, but still they blame ms

...........so that's why u can say - "Out of interest what, in addition to that, do you think they should be doing?" - as if we are out of order for wanting a fully saveable version of the game!!

cos it ain't affecting u!!

Regardless of whether it is affecting me, the question stands: what, in addition to having acknowleged the issue, and spending a lot of time attempting to fix said issue (without much to go on as it is affecting a minority and there is nothing yet reported which helps them to identify why this is a problem)... What do you expect them to do?

----------

just tell us why they are blaming ms when before the patch it saved correctly?
simple question, but still they blame ms

They aren't. They are saying that, as far as they can tell, the problem only affects a very small percentage of MS consoles but not any others.

Regardless of whether it is affecting me, the question stands: what, in addition to having acknowleged the issue, and spending a lot of time attempting to fix said issue (without much to go on as it is affecting a minority and there is nothing yet reported which helps them to identify why this is a problem)... What do you expect them to do?

----------

They aren't. They are saying that, as far as they can tell, the problem only affects a very small percentage of MS consoles but not any others.

it is not for us to say what they should do - it is for them to produce what they said they would produce!

........but if u really want to push it - i'll tell u exactly what they should do!

big ant should take up the offer from those on here who have said they will have their consoles couriered to them - that way they will be able to see the freezing issue first hand for themselves!

Last edited:
Just Remembered got another xbox 360 in loft......going to get it out later to see if i can play without the freeze let you know how it goes over the weekend

it is not for us to say what they should do - it is for them to produce what they said they would produce!

........but if u really want to push it - i'll tell u exactly what they should do!

big ant should take up the offer from those on here who have said they will have their consoles couriered to them - that way they will be able to see the freezing issue first hand for themselves!

This makes sense. It would be easier to nail the issue by seeing the error first hand than hoping to replicate it, which may or may not happen.

I might have found a temporary solution.

I have found that just having one saved game seems to result in no crashes. I have tested this all afternoon and it seems to working. I had one save and no crashes, then for testing purposes I started another save and the crashing returned. I went back to just one saved game and the crashing stopped.

I might have found a temporary solution.

I have found that just having one saved game seems to result in no crashes. I have tested this all afternoon and it seems to working. I had one save and no crashes, then for testing purposes I started another save and the crashing returned. I went back to just one saved game and the crashing stopped.

as in one saved t20 series?

Yup that is right. One game save at anyone time (any mode), so for example I started an IPL that is my one save and it didn't crash.

thx kamy100 - has worked for me so far - 2 matches into a 3 match series!

fingers crossed!

This makes sense. It would be easier to nail the issue by seeing the error first hand than hoping to replicate it, which may or may not happen.

I always assumed/thought that Ross had already offered it for the people in Australia to work closely with the issue, obviously sending the console from other countries does't make sense. You forgot how long it took for the game to reach you from Dubai? ;) It will bubble up other complications like 'BA studios have lost my console! It did not reach me back! Get me Xbox ONE for making it up :D'.

It will bubble up other complications like 'BA studios have lost my console! It did not reach me back! Get me Xbox ONE for making it up :D'.

how cynical!! :)

well lets just hope that they are working closely with counterparts in oz who have the issue on their consoles.

Last edited:
I always assumed/thought that Ross had already offered it for the people in Australia to work closely with the issue, obviously sending the console from other countries does't make sense. You forgot how long it took for the game to reach you from Dubai? ;) It will bubble up other complications like 'BA studios have lost my console! It did not reach me back! Get me Xbox ONE for making it up :D'.

Well if it helps Big Ant solve the problem, Ross wouldn't mind paying for an Xbox One ;)

the reason i am so disappointed is that if u discount the freeze - with patch 2 it is now "almost" the cricket sim that i have always dreamed of playing!!

OK, I'll try resuming my career and remove the old career save i had from earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread