Not open for further replies.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
can anyone give us even a clue as to what will be in patch 3?
Love the game but each patch seems to bring more problems that it solves. ie: solved the silly AI batsmen out of their crease runouts
and the dead eye fielders, but made the batting less enjoyable as it's hard to keep the ball low now when batting.
will the batting be amended so that the ball keeps lower when hit (as it was before the last patch)?
only want to know so i can put the game away for a while until it's fixed
thanks

It's been confirmed that the issue keeping shots down is being looked at as one of the priority issues. No ETA was given as they'll have to wade through all the changes made to see what might be causing this. Its a frustrating issue but its not something that can be fixed overnight, since they'll have to identify it and then fix it in a way that doesnt break the positive fixes from the last patch. My guess is there will be a broken line of code somewhere, but they'll just have to find it first.

D

Deleted member 9102

It's been confirmed that the issue keeping shots down is being looked at as one of the priority issues. No ETA was given as they'll have to wade through all the changes made to see what might be causing this. Its a frustrating issue but its not something that can be fixed overnight, since they'll have to identify it and then fix it in a way that doesnt break the positive fixes from the last patch. My guess is there will be a broken line of code somewhere, but they'll just have to find it first.
Might want to be careful using that word with Biggs around :rolleyes.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Oh shit, yes I forgot! Thanks for the tip :D

Asham

International Coach
Kings XI
Mode: CAREER
Match Type: N/A
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): N/A
Ground: N/A
Teams: N/A
Get Best: N/A
Description of Issue: The game is freezing almost constantly in and around Career mode.
For example I have just played right the way through a county game, got my first century and took a 10WK Match Haul and then after the game is finish and I go onto the loading screen and the game completely freezes to the point where the dashboard button doesn't even work and I have to completely restart the console.
I've had the game for only a few days and it is BRILLIANT its just this issue is becoming a real pain and completely stopping me from playing it!
Any suggestions? i've done all the normal things to try and resolve the issue but it is only an issue on this game!

Delete all the save data of the game it will work

richowebbo

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Finally played Dbc after a few weeks rest. Waited for the demo mode, played three careers games lasting about three hours, and didn't have any crashes. Good signs so far.

I forgot how fun this game is.

I am delighted with the chap who found this fix. He has made the game playable again.[DOUBLEPOST=1407308695][/DOUBLEPOST]
Delete all the save data of the game it will work

Have a read through previous posts in this thread. May help you.

Letting the game run to the demo mode and then starting the game has worked for me and others it seems. I've played three games without a crash after previously crashing every time.

Gunners938

School Cricketer
Hi @BigAntStudios Ross i am very frustated. I was in my 3rd year career mode and was doing really well and suddenly last night my career that i saved so far was gone. Its not there anymore and asking me to start new career and cannot load my saved caeer. this is crazy. How can this be resolved and anyone else facing the same issue? I have been playing with patch 2 since the time it was released on my xbox 360. Thanks please help

Wavelberry

International Cricketer
This is probably an overall gripe for both but the RR in ODI/T20 matches is crazy.

Just played Surrey in career mode. They were chasing 185 and ended their 20 overs 91/1. They were 70-0 in the 16th when I came back on to bowl. Is this because I'm simulating or can the AI not chase?

PotsnPans

Club Captain
This is probably an overall gripe for both but the RR in ODI/T20 matches is crazy.

Just played Surrey in career mode. They were chasing 185 and ended their 20 overs 91/1. They were 70-0 in the 16th when I came back on to bowl. Is this because I'm simulating or can the AI not chase?
I've noticed this a lot lately too. Also coupled with the fact that the top 3 are also gaining a high amount of not outs. Trescothick has something like 4 in 7 on the stats in my current game.

AnshtheDj

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
About 8 times out of 10, I've noticed fielders going outside boundary rope to catch the ball which is clearly a six. Fix should be done to rein them in :D
Also what is it with fielders diving for every ball that's hit to the outfield, even easy and not-so-difficult opportunities are dived for, which is irksome

richowebbo

County Cricketer
Hi @BigAntStudios Ross i am very frustated. I was in my 3rd year career mode and was doing really well and suddenly last night my career that i saved so far was gone. Its not there anymore and asking me to start new career and cannot load my saved caeer. this is crazy. How can this be resolved and anyone else facing the same issue? I have been playing with patch 2 since the time it was released on my xbox 360. Thanks please help

I have had this issue in the previous patch. But not since. I was about 4 or 5 games in and was doing ok. That was hen Spin bowling was guaranteed to get you a 5 for every match though so whilst annoyed at the time, was kind of a good thing in the long run.

It is extremely annoying and I think my post was kind of scanned over as I got no suggestions from PC members as to why it happened, so I can;t help you further. Sorry mate.

basilchacko

Club Cricketer
in my career mode i just change my australian domestic teams to CPL team,but its not working, its still the same aus teams,any one have any idea what to do???

ellgieff

Club Captain
in my career mode i just change my australian domestic teams to CPL team,but its not working, its still the same aus teams,any one have any idea what to do???

Did you change it before you started the career? The instructions on here worked perfectly for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread