Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies after patch 2 [PS3/360]

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobob

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
would be surprised if this isn't mentioned already but the amount of times i take a caught behind wicket only for the players to get stuck chatting to each other post celebration indefinitely is incredibly frustraating. the only way i can figure out how to become unstuck is to forfeit the match. :(

pfunkboy

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
would be surprised if this isn't mentioned already but the amount of times i take a caught behind wicket only for the players to get stuck chatting to each other post celebration indefinitely is incredibly frustraating. the only way i can figure out how to become unstuck is to forfeit the match. :(

It has loads of times - just dont appeal until the catch is taken. Always delay the appeal for a few seconds.

Mr Snrub

International Coach

And fair enough too. The situation last patch of Ross giving his best information about submission and progress only to be berated when it didn't arrive straight away was reason enough to not find out anything about Patch 3 until it's right about to go live.

I'm surprised there haven't been those same people popping back up to say "sorry" just so they can hope to get progress information again. Of course, then they'd repeat the same behaviour should there be any stalling along the way.

Haven't played any cricket for a few weeks now, might have to pop it in and play some more.

ellgieff

Club Captain
@fiction I don't know if this has previously been reported?

Mode: Career
Match Type: 50 Over
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): not sure, about 20-odd in?
Ground: Not sure
Teams: Wellington vs Otago
Get Best: Manually downloaded teams, and replaced Australian domestic with NZ teams
Description of Issue: I had bowled my 10 overs (5 for 5!), simmed the next one so I could choose a new bowler (I'm Captain). The game allowed me to bowl and 11th and a 12th over (although I shouldn't have, because I got hit for 2 sixes in the 12th one) although it didn't allow me a 13th.

nightprowler10

Executive member
Match Type: First Class
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Happened at a couple of different points in the match
Ground: It was either the Sussex home ground or Derbyshire's.
Teams: Sussex vs. Derbyshire
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: Twice now the game has hung up on me forcing a restart. Both times the batsman was caught by the keeper (one of them might've been 2nd slip, it happened fast and I wasn't able to replay), the type of catch that doesn't usually require an appeal. But I did appeal instinctively and the fielders started celebrating while the batsman stayed at the crease and nothing else would happen.

fiction

County Cricketer
Match Type: First Class
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Happened at a couple of different points in the match
Ground: It was either the Sussex home ground or Derbyshire's.
Teams: Sussex vs. Derbyshire
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: Twice now the game has hung up on me forcing a restart. Both times the batsman was caught by the keeper (one of them might've been 2nd slip, it happened fast and I wasn't able to replay), the type of catch that doesn't usually require an appeal. But I did appeal instinctively and the fielders started celebrating while the batsman stayed at the crease and nothing else would happen.
Were you by any chance appealing before you caught the ball? Sometimes when you appeal before the ball is caught, the game hangs up on you.

Mikitukka

School Cricketer
I lost a century to the save crash yesterday. Was pissed!
I mention it as this time i had saved successfully 3 times prior.
Its a brand new xbox too.

ellgieff

Club Captain
I lost a century to the save crash yesterday. Was pissed!
I mention it as this time i had saved successfully 3 times prior.
Its a brand new xbox too.

Have you been trying any of the workarounds? It would be handy for people to know which, if any, you were using.

NicSchaff

School Cricketer
In career mode after my game it keep freezes as I'm about to go to my main screen where I am able to see stats, selection status etc. While the game is saving it just freezes and obviously I lose that entire game. It has now happened 4 times. Does this happen to anybody else

NicSchaff

School Cricketer
Th
In career mode after my game it keep freezes as I'm about to go to my main screen where I am able to see stats, selection status etc. While the game is saving it just freezes and obviously I lose that entire game. It has now happened 4 times. Does this happen to anybody else
This is on xbox by the way

ellgieff

Club Captain

This is on xbox by the way

A small proportion of 360 users have reported the save-crash, man.

*edit* In fact, there's a post two before yours that reports it ...

Some people have also reported that a workaround exists, where on startup of the game they let the demo start, before they hit start to begin actually playing.

NicSchaff

School Cricketer
A small proportion of 360 users have reported the save-crash, man.

*edit* In fact, there's a post two before yours that reports it ...

Some people have also reported that a workaround exists, where on startup of the game they let the demo start, before they hit start to begin actually playing.
Thank you I will try it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread