Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies after patch 2 [PS3/360]

Status
Not open for further replies.
While playing career mode game freezes after playing for 2-3 overs and then I have to restart my ps3
How to resolve this issue

the match stops due to rain but the rain isn't visible anymore... this has happened post patch 2... anyone else experienced this?

"It's cool to punch the dude without the ball" is pretty much the only rule you need to worry about... So basically, not soccer.

I'd say be prepared to go a while feeling like an idiot because you don't get it.

I reckon the threshold is about 10 games. Then you start to get it.

"It's cool to punch the dude without the ball" is pretty much the only rule you need to worry about... So basically, not soccer.

What about biting then? I hear its all the rage!

A better idea would be to take him to a game that will be skillfull not dull and boring.. GO DOGS

I dunno, the Football games at my primary school always seem to involve mass brawls...

I reckon the threshold is about 10 games. Then you start to get it.

I lived in Australia for 5 years, I never got it... Other than hearing "holy grail" played a lot on the radio...

I lived in Australia for 5 years, I never got it... Other than hearing "holy grail" played a lot on the radio...

That's because of your flat refusal to turn the HUDs on. :)

can anyone give us even a clue as to what will be in patch 3?
Love the game but each patch seems to bring more problems that it solves. ie: solved the silly AI batsmen out of their crease runouts
and the dead eye fielders, but made the batting less enjoyable as it's hard to keep the ball low now when batting.
will the batting be amended so that the ball keeps lower when hit (as it was before the last patch)?
only want to know so i can put the game away for a while until it's fixed
thanks

Mode: CAREER
Match Type: N/A
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): N/A
Ground: N/A
Teams: N/A
Get Best: N/A
Description of Issue: The game is freezing almost constantly in and around Career mode.
For example I have just played right the way through a county game, got my first century and took a 10WK Match Haul and then after the game is finish and I go onto the loading screen and the game completely freezes to the point where the dashboard button doesn't even work and I have to completely restart the console.
I've had the game for only a few days and it is BRILLIANT its just this issue is becoming a real pain and completely stopping me from playing it!
Any suggestions? i've done all the normal things to try and resolve the issue but it is only an issue on this game!

Description of Issue: The game is freezing almost constantly in and around Career mode.
For example I have just played right the way through a county game, got my first century and took a 10WK Match Haul and then after the game is finish and I go onto the loading screen and the game completely freezes to the point where the dashboard button doesn't even work and I have to completely restart the console.
I've had the game for only a few days and it is BRILLIANT its just this issue is becoming a real pain and completely stopping me from playing it!
Any suggestions? i've done all the normal things to try and resolve the issue but it is only an issue on this game!

Apparently, when you start the game allow it to run the demo. Then start the game as normal.
This cures the problem.

Mode: Career
Match Type: Numerous
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured):
Ground: Numerous
Teams: Warwickshire
Get Best:
Description of Issue: It has happened on several occasions, but only when I took a wicket caught behind from my bowling. I'm unsure if it's because I pressed appeal before the ball was caught, however the game stops. It doesn't freeze, but the players congregate around the middle of the pitch. They are stood around applauding me and are stuck in that animation. The batsman are still stood at the crease and any attempt at menu activity such as replay, save and exit, is queued. The only thing I can do is forfeit the match.
No replays or cutscenes were shown and the wicket hasn't been added to the scorecard. It's happened 4 times now in career mode, all incidents have occurred since the patch. I'm on PS3. Anyone else had this issue?
Im having the exact same issue everytime caught behind

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,010.3 KB · Views: 9
Im having the exact same issue everytime caught behind

Allow a couple of seconds before you appeal. This will cure this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread