Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies after patch 2 [PS3/360]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes the ball goes that extra cms for the fielder to take the catch but looking at the replay it looks like the ball had to pitch before him but that doesn't happen...

The Dutch'Nator returns!
bowdown.gif

Ha ha! Been a busy summer. Am itching to ban and delete stuff again! Need to go through some threads to see what is happening but itdoesn't seem to be anything major that has been going on.....

i have tried the "demo method" and have found thus far that is does in fact work. i was very worried that i would lose 81 off 43 balls but was relieved when the game saved without freezing. I do hope this will still only be a temporary fix and a long term solution will be here soon. Still loving the game though

Have you been trying any of the workarounds? It would be handy for people to know which, if any, you were using.

i have been using the demo workaround which has been working as most people shave stated.

Platform: xbox360
Game: competition, T20 9 team long tournament
Issues:
1) When I am bowling, most of the dismissals are being shown as c&b even though none of them are caught and bowled. It is showing the same even for clean bowled.

2) when I'm fielding, sometimes fielder suddenly slows down and doesn't walk fast whatever I do. Ones are being turned into twos.

ROSS Plz Plz Plz fix the online settings for the forfeit option ... Its ridiculous that the opposition players can take a win because I'm setting my field ... It's happen to me few times and I'm so frustrated because every time I go to set my field it gives the opposition the chance to take the win and automatically makes me forfeit the game =/ ... Plz allow more time for field settings online ...

Sometimes the ball goes that extra cms for the fielder to take the catch but looking at the replay it looks like the ball had to pitch before him but that doesn't happen...

I had a similar thing just happen, except I couldn't appeal, and it wasn't given out.

On the replay, the ball jumps to the fielders hand, showing no bounce, but you'd have to assume it did bounce based on the flight path of the ball.[DOUBLEPOST=1408485303][/DOUBLEPOST]
Platform: xbox360
Game: competition, T20 9 team long tournament
Issues:
1) When I am bowling, most of the dismissals are being shown as c&b even though none of them are caught and bowled. It is showing the same even for clean bowled.

2) when I'm fielding, sometimes fielder suddenly slows down and doesn't walk fast whatever I do. Ones are being turned into twos.

You should read some more threads mate.

I get the C&B thing. Many people getting the slowing down fielder. I've found that if I'm bowling and a fielder starts walking, if I press the sprint button, the fielder speeds up again.

Encountered this BARS bug which I thought was fixed in patch 2...

Mode: Casual
Match Type: Test match
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 2nd innings of the Test match, can't remember the exact over count.
Ground: Lancashire
Teams: India vs England
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: Got an incorrect BARS decision. AI appealed for LBW and was given not out by the umpire and AI decided to opt for BARS referral. The review showed the ball pitched outside off, hit me in line and was clipping the leg stump displaying the "Umpire's Call" text. But after the review was over the umpire changed his original decision and gave me out. Umpire's call should stay with the original decision made in the middle but in this case it went the other way.

Had a strange one last night:

Mode: Tour
Match Type: 50 overs
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Not sure...somewhere between 20-40 of Afghanistan's innings (they batted first)
Ground: Colombo I think...
Teams: England vs Afghanistan
Description of Issue: The AI batsman came down the wicket and hit the ball straight to cover then immediately turned back to make his ground. The fielder threw the ball in...it hit the batsman who was stood in the crease...it rolled onto the stumps...and the batsman was given out bowled.

Had a strange one last night:

Mode: Tour
Match Type: 50 overs
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Not sure...somewhere between 20-40 of Afghanistan's innings (they batted first)
Ground: Colombo I think...
Teams: England vs Afghanistan
Description of Issue: The AI batsman came down the wicket and hit the ball straight to cover then immediately turned back to make his ground. The fielder threw the ball in...it hit the batsman who was stood in the crease...it rolled onto the stumps...and the batsman was given out bowled.
Exactly the same thing happened with me a few days ago when I was playing a T20 game. Surprisingly, not many people had reported it before and therefore it hasn't been fixed till now. However, now that this bug is evident, it's in our 'bugs-to-be-solved ' list.

Exactly the same thing happened with me a few days ago when I was playing a T20 game. Surprisingly, not many people had reported it before and therefore it hasn't been fixed till now. However, now that this bug is evident, it's in our 'bugs-to-be-solved ' list.

I actually let it go at first because I'd bowled pretty well up until that point and felt I deserved a wicket :)

Thought I should post it this morning though.

Mode:Online
Match Type: Five
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): everytime
Ground:
Teams:
Get Best:
Description of Issue: When I or my friend online got a batsman bowled and by mistake appealed at the moment the ball it the stumps. The batsman is given not out and even a referral doesn't help in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread