Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies after patch 2 [PS3/360]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah your one of those impulsive , compulsive appealers.....

Good for you , will maybe teach you to not be that trigger happy :D:D

Xbox 360
Career mode (with my own team in career
T20 English Domestic
Cople cricket club v Northants
10th over

I take a few wickets and as the catch is taken the screen goes blank but I can still hear the crowd. Had to turn off console. This has never happened before.

Also twice today the game seemed to freeze in the academy. After creating a new lineup for NZ(there was only a best XI line up so I made a ODI one) when I tried to set default line up it froze. This happened twice! The next time I changed the best XI name to test and then re-did the ODI line up and could set defaults without a crash.

I managed to bowl 7 overs in a t20 match in career mode last nite.i think it has something to do with me bein captain. I normally simulate to career player but instead this time I simulated 10 overs but came on to bowl after 8. I then simulated 1over each time after my over instead of simulate to career player and it allowed me 7 overs. It has only happened when I simulate rather that simulate to career player, and just to add insult to injury I've now said simulate so many times the word has lost all meaning!

I managed to bowl 7 overs in a t20 match in career mode last nite.i think it has something to do with me bein captain. I normally simulate to career player but instead this time I simulated 10 overs but came on to bowl after 8. I then simulated 1over each time after my over instead of simulate to career player and it allowed me 7 overs. It has only happened when I simulate rather that simulate to career player, and just to add insult to injury I've now said simulate so many times the word has lost all meaning!
How did you manage that as a bowler is only allowed to bowl 4 overs max in a T20?? Maybe that's a bug....Can you post a screenshot for BA guys can get a view at the scorecard..

@funnyadit I will post a screenshot of the scorecard later today when I get the tv back from the kids!! It either to do with simulate or me bein captain, or maybe both together. It happened the game before I got the blank screen thing, also while I remember in that game the player in my team who is normally the keeper had moved to mid-on and the guy who normally fields there was keeping wicket! I had done some major editing in the academy prior to all that and although it doesn't effect in the career mode per se it may have confused it a bit maybe! Anyway will post screenies later.

@funnyadit I will post a screenshot of the scorecard later today when I get the tv back from the kids!! It either to do with simulate or me bein captain, or maybe both together. It happened the game before I got the blank screen thing, also while I remember in that game the player in my team who is normally the keeper had moved to mid-on and the guy who normally fields there was keeping wicket! I had done some major editing in the academy prior to all that and although it doesn't effect in the career mode per se it may have confused it a bit maybe! Anyway will post screenies later.
Which platform do you play??

Xbox 360. I've had the game since the day of release and it's the first time I've encountered any problems, the only thing I've done differently is the "simulate" rather than "simulate to career player" after becoming captain so I could pick when I bowl.

Xbox 360. I've had the game since the day of release and it's the first time I've encountered any problems, the only thing I've done differently is the "simulate" rather than "simulate to career player" after becoming captain so I could pick when I bowl.

I also do the same....But never have bowled above the no.of allowed overs...

I will post the scorecard later probably won't be until 8pm though.

FWIW, I've been allowed to bowl 12 overs in a 50 over match once. Similarly to what you're doing, I was using "simulate" instead of "simulate to career player" so I could control who was bowling.

First time this has happened:

Mode: Career
Match Type: Australian 20/20
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): 5 Th over
Ground:
Teams: it was Adelaide Strikers vs I don't remember who.
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: I went down the track to a spinner. Ball hit my bat, and then pads and went a little down the pitch. Wicket keeper went to pick up the ball on the pitch. Meanwhile my batsman is back in his crease and standing. The keeper throws the ball at the stumps, it deflects off my batsman's bat and hits the stumps. The pop up for shot played on/Unlucky Mate comes up and I am given out bowled.

First time this has happened:

Mode: Career
Match Type: Australian 20/20
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): 5 Th over
Ground:
Teams: it was Adelaide Strikers vs I don't remember who.
Description of Issue: I went down the track to a spinner. Ball hit my bat, and then pads and went a little down the pitch. Wicket keeper went to pick up the ball on the pitch. Meanwhile my batsman is back in his crease and standing. The keeper throws the ball at the stumps, it deflects off my batsman's bat and hits the stumps. The pop up for shot played on/Unlucky Mate comes up and I am given out bowled.
We have recently found this bug and will attempt to solve it in the next patch.

Mode: Competition T20 Cup
Match Type: T20
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Last stage
Ground: N/A
Teams: Winners of group A vs'd Winners of group A in the Semi's ........ Instead of Winners of group A vs Winners of group b
Description of Issue: Once the group stages finished , I finished 2nd in my group and vs'd team that finished 1st in my group instead of the other group ... So I played my semi's against the same team that I already vs'd during group stages ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread