Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Pro Cam "Sneak Peek"

There are other non-ground indicators that can be turned off in-game, this is just how people here play it, they do not have to play pre-meditated shots, you will get used to the timing and picking up the line/length.

This was at the hardest difficulty and highest level(Level 5) of playing right?

Just had a thought on the sounds implemented in the game. Hope Ross or Mike read this today or at least tomorrow morning.

Whenever you change a batting/bowling cam, do the sounds you hear adapt to the cam change? I mean, you don't want to hear the bowlers footstep sound (or whatever you call it, I know I didn't describe that in the best possible way) amplified in this cam setting unlike the broadcast cam, where this sound gets amplified due to the stump mics. Even the appeals could get louder in this view as you'd be just foots away from the WK when its a spinner bowling. Little details like the sound of a batsman getting out of breath (with a toggle to turn it on/off as not everybody would like it) when we make him run too much on a hot afternoon suggesting us to take it a bit easy to avoid fatigue injuries. Or the sound of the heart beating when we need say 6 runs off 3 balls to win a crucial match.

All these detailing in sound would really add to the first person view. Ross must have surely not missed these points at least on the drawing board (some may be out due to better priorities) but would still love to hear about these things from him.

Ross, it'd be great to see you shed some light on this now that you're online. :)

Exorcist Cricket 2014 :thumbs

exorcist-head.png

Last edited:
There are other non-ground indicators that can be turned off in-game, this is just how people here play it, they do not have to play pre-meditated shots, you will get used to the timing and picking up the line/length.

If possible, can you please share some more information on these non-ground indicators? :)

Yet he has not made a 50 yet, I do wonder what difficulty this is on.

That bowling is ridiculously fast. Hope a standard 'fast' bowler doesn't bowl 154k at full rhythm

Last edited:
I don't know if anybody has asked this or not: Will the pro/1st person cam be available in the bowling and wicket-keeper career mode?

You cannot do first person bowling - it's not a technical issue - it's an issue with throwing up do to the camera movement!

Is anyone else thinking why is the batsman holding the bat like that????
:)

My first thought is that perhaps his hand came off the bat?

Users who are viewing this thread