Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

Has Ross said that the game is delayed? How can you delay a game that doesn't have a release date yet?? From the initial reviews of AC I'd imagine retailers will be snapping up copies of DB like men possessed!

No mate you have it all wrong, the game is finished 100% ready to go since September didn't you know?

Yeh i agree, was great how every 'bug' at the playtest was in the next patch which they conveniently didnt have with them... 'why did he edge it through the bat' 'oh thats fixed in the patch'

This message is hidden because duded64 is on your ignore list.

awww mate... how's it going? I thought you'd be waaayyyyy to busy right now having fun with SchuperSlapper your new AbFab game to be posting on here.

Has Ross said that the game is delayed? How can you delay a game that doesn't have a release date yet?? From the initial reviews of AC I'd imagine retailers will be snapping up copies of DB like men possessed!

no there's an announcement and a trailer coming soon, there have been hints that it will be within a few weeks.

no there's an announcement and a trailer coming soon, there have been hints that it will be within a few weeks.

Yea I know mate!!! Just trying to feed the trolls!!

This message is hidden because duded64 is on your ignore list.

awww mate... how's it going? I thought you'd be waaayyyyy to busy right now having fun with SchuperSlapper your new AbFab game to be posting on here.

we have a winner! Funny how you have still shown nothing better than the other game. Your game has edges through the middle of the bat! :eek::lol which need hotspot too lol!

LMFAO DBC 14 has won hands down and great thinking by Ross :cheers exposed this "game" i use the term game loosely :lol but seriously its shocking :eek:

----------

we have a winner! Funny how you have still shown nothing better than the other game. Your game has edges through the middle of the bat! :eek::lol which need hotspot too lol!

Lmao i feel sorry for you mate, that ?13.99 was well wasted on a bag of ****

LMFAO DBC 14 has won hands down and great thinking by Ross :cheers exposed this "game" i use the term game loosely :lol but seriously its shocking :eek:

----------

Lmao i feel sorry for you mate, that ?13.99 was well wasted on a bag of ****

I dont get why you care whos 'won' so far we have what looks like a shit game and a game thats makers arent confident enough to release it at ashes time because they are afraid of the shit game. As a consumer i just want the best game possible.

So this game has 'won' on the basis it hasnt come out yet, outstanding logic. I genuinely think ashes will shift more units.

I dont get why you care whos 'won' so far we have what looks like a shit game and a game thats makers arent confident enough to release it at ashes time because they are afraid of the shit game. As a consumer i just want the best game possible.

So this game has 'won' on the basis it hasnt come out yet, outstanding logic. I genuinely think ashes will shift more units.

Lets see what this "Great" game gets on reviews :thumbs

Stoney's AC13 video shows an edge that is nowhere near the bat. At least Big Ant have acknowledged the issue in their vid and said it's fixed in later build... the other guys have cut and run, so you're stuck with that...

Nah... Deluded64 is right... it's a fantastic game - edges will be in DLC.

Well.... it's not what I expected...

Users who are viewing this thread