Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

As a student I cant even afford Ashes at the ridiculously low price it is so if people could tell me what it's like so I can offer judgement without losing ?14 it would be much appreciated.

Ashes 2013 game is more of a laughing stock than the Aussie team itself which is some achievement , in all seriousness the game is a failure and I'd like to thank big ant for creating a epic game and one that although not perfect will not let the fans down

have you played it yet, or is that based on the other videos?

you couldn't have imagined anything that bad, surely?

I have it. I knew as soon as I played it I didn't need to say anything... it's not a close call or a debate. We all know what has happened here, the Ashes brand is worthless with regard to video games, a sad day.

Another set of people that have been ripped off is anyone here on PC that thought they were getting a credit, they did not.

Chief didn't get a credit either which he may see as a blessing, not sure.

I have it. I knew as soon as I played it I didn't need to say anything... it's not a close call or a debate. We all know what has happened here, the Ashes brand is worthless with regard to video games, a sad day.

Another set of people that have been ripped off is anyone here on PC that thought they were getting a credit, they did not.

Chief didn't get a credit either which he may see as a blessing, not sure.

what's your interpretation of the statement suggesting a PC retail release will go ahead? surely they won't spend money on pressing retail discs for that? it looks appalling.

Well, I know it's cheeky but while I accept being ripped off by the Sex Pistols, I do not like getting ripped off without at least getting a laugh! I asked for a refund from Steam and was pointed to the following:

Steam Refund Policy
As with most software products, we do not offer refunds or exchanges on games, DLC or in-game items purchased on our website or through the Steam Client. Please review Section 3 of the Steam Subscriber Agreement for more information.

Steam Subscriber Agreement
An exception is made for games purchased during a pre-order period if the request is received prior to the games' release date.

Well, I know it's cheeky but while I accept being ripped off by the Sex Pistols, I do not like getting ripped off without at least getting a laugh! I asked for a refund from Steam and was pointed to the following:

Steam Refund Policy
As with most software products, we do not offer refunds or exchanges on games, DLC or in-game items purchased on our website or through the Steam Client. Please review Section 3 of the Steam Subscriber Agreement for more information.

Steam Subscriber Agreement
An exception is made for games purchased during a pre-order period if the request is received prior to the games' release date.

Well that's just great news. Any chance of lifting our spirits Ross?

Any sympathy Ross or have they only got themselves to blame for their pitiful game?

Any sympathy Ross or have they only got themselves to blame for their pitiful game?

I have endless sympathy for the developers that worked hard to get this out. They really are not to blame and there are a couple of people there that I would offer employment too.

I have no sympathy at all for the a$$holes in management at TrickStar that tried to kill our game.

Users who are viewing this thread