Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

MattW....how many more DBC14 videos you got up your sleeve??? ;)

Stadium list:
Bradman Oval (Licensed)
Melbourne Stadium
Adelaide Gardens
Sydney Cricket Ground (Licensed)
Lancashire Stadium
Sussex Oval
Delhi Park
Wellington Park
Lahore Cricket Club
Durban Fields
Colombo Park Oval
Trinidad Cricket Ground
West Oval

I am actually concerned by this. Will there be other *generic* stadiums which look the same but have different names? If not, I fail to understand how it would be possible to start a career in a country other than Australia and England.

Three in the upload queue - there's others but from bad camera angles, which seemed to make a few people angry earlier on.

Dont worry about them.....we love it all :cheers

I am actually concerned by this. Will there be other *generic* stadiums which look the same but have different names? If not, I fail to understand how it would be possible to start a career in a country other than Australia and England.

Oh that list makes me sad they don't have the GABBA :( Will make the opening game in the Ashes series seem odd! But oh well, you can't have everything I suppose!!

So with the list that Friends863 found and yourself was indeed not as accurate as we thought. Maybe in the next version we will find new stadiums.

Not the best video but nevertheless...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to say it was awesome hanging out with the guys today, whether from PC/BigFooty or otherwise, it's amazing to see the reaction to something you have had a tangible effect on like this. Epic day, epic session and everyone that came and went seemed to leave with a positive impression!
LOL, didn't even know I had my pic taken...tbh I'm just glad my arse isn't hanging out there!
Yeah, the SCG is awesome news, not familiar at all with the commentators though, someone needs to go find something on them. First shot of the game is a REVERSE SWEEP! :eek: ...looked good too, for a vine video!

Keep in mind too, that is our PLANET CRICKET team batting!
It was a damn good shot if I do say so myself, probably the coolest guy playing the game imo. :yes:spy

not enough for a full test series in any country, either. there must be more stadiums surely, even if as you say they are generic stadiums with different names.

Will there be other *generic* stadiums which look the same but have different names?
You can set up teams to have stadiums based on these with different names. Take a look through the current build of the Cricket Academy to see them for each side.

Example:
BXuw0ntCcAAtkYs.png

Stadium list:
Bradman Oval (Licensed)
Melbourne Stadium
Adelaide Gardens
Sydney Cricket Ground (Licensed)
Lancashire Stadium
Sussex Oval
Delhi Park
Wellington Park
Lahore Cricket Club
Durban Fields
Colombo Park Oval
Trinidad Cricket Ground
West Oval

Difficulty options:
Ameteur, Rookie, Legend, Veteran, Pro

Are these the only stadia in-game Matt? Ross,Mike or HBK, can you guys confirm this?

That's what shows up when you flip through the list on the stadium select screen. Unless there are unlockables that's it.

Great. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread