Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

Initial thoughts

Forgive my pessimism but from 12000 miles away to be very honest this does not look very good.

The animations look very rigid and there are a number of horrendous bugs in evidence from what we have seen.

I always thought the hype would exceed the reality of what this game could offer and so far I have not been proved wrong.

Forgive my pessimism but from 12000 miles away to be very honest this does not look very good.

The animations look very rigid and there are a number of horrendous bugs in evidence from what we have seen.

I always thought the hype would exceed the reality of what this game could offer and so far I have not been proved wrong.

Is that toaster still floating around anywhere?

Videos you have seen is not from final build.Also you will get a Patch on Day one Release of the game....This has been already confirmed.....Chill out bro....Sleep happily now or else you will get BlobHeaded Players bumping in your head....:lol:lol:lol

Yeah twistie3 is very switched on, the gameplay and the videos from him will be great, cannot wait.

His stuff on YouTube looks top notch... plus, any exclusive stuff is good news. Looking forward to it, all you Victoria based folk have been doing great stuff today... it's appreciated, gotta give props to Big Ant for this unfettered access we've got. That's the way to build a fanbase!

Well, better ignore all that actually playing the game in favour of blind negativity.

Don't buy it then.. just a thought..

Thanks matt for your time. Only issue I had was the inside edge to slip but since that was off an old build the game looks great and really looking forward to it?

Did you end up getting to bowl in career mode Matt or just putting it down to the build you were playing?

Users who are viewing this thread