Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

First time saw around 500 people continuously for 5-6 hours atleast on one forum in PC.net. Its a remarkable success for DBC 14 play session even online. :clap

May be they are all going through this thread itself :) :p

First time saw around 500 people continuously for 5-6 hours atleast on one forum in PC.net. Its a remarkable success for DBC 14 play session even online. :clap

May be they are all going through this thread itself :) :p

You didnt noticed i think....from past 16 hrs its continuously 150+ people here

Did you end up getting to bowl in career mode Matt or just putting it down to the build you were playing?
After the video ended they rushed over a USB drive to update the build - that was the last bit I played for the day, there were a lot of people there so I didn't want to hog the PS3 for too long.

As such I didn't get to try career mode on the retail build. Perhaps another day.

Serious props for making these and uploading them!
Thank Mikey as well for being willing to stand there filming it!

After the video ended they rushed over a USB drive to update the build...

You did hit the cover off that delivery in the ODI match!

I could hear Ross' frustration building in the background... good on them for picking it up early. How many people you estimate showed up in the end? Snowy and I have a bet running and I'm hankering for a payday...

Another thing I've taken notice (or realised) today is that the player builds seem much more realistic than previous games. EA games, the players often looked a lot bulkier than the traditional cricket player.

I could hear Ross' frustration building in the background... good on them for picking it up early. How many people you estimate showed up in the end? Snowy and I have a bet running and I'm hankering for a payday...

I think you'll get your $10 easily

Some great footage here, just watched the whole 20 minute video. Hype levels are insanely high right now :P. I know everyone was trying to get as much game time as possible, but would've loved to have seen more of the ball by ball replays. Looks like there are some awesome animations in there would've been cool to see them up close a little more. I particularly love the way the batsman holds the pose a little after a drive, I can definitely see myself putting a few through the covers and then just basking in it with my bat raised.

Thanks guys for organising the session along with the people who recorded footage, great job, and appreciate the effort all round. Super jealous to all that got their hands on it, can't wait for my turn. Also, first post :wave.

@Matt
Have you done any preview or initial impression write up? I would love to know your take on the game.

Users who are viewing this thread