Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

Cant wait for this game....!! Thanx to ross and team and thanxx to matt too:)

This is definitely going to be a fun game to get amongst it with mates at home... going to have to make sure Dutch and I have mic's hooked up when we play online, because I'll be getting rowdy! Great stuff, Matt... some nice bowling on display there.

This is absolutely brilliant. Moved to a new place and started with a new job today. Came back in the evening after a hectic day and i get to see this :O
You made my day Ross/Biggs/Mike/everyone who has uploaded or shared their thoughts about the play session.
Now i have only one doubt, Should i buy it for PS3 or PC? I wanna play this beauty in its full glory. If my laptops ATI 7730m can handle this then it would be nice.

as said above, spin action looks lovely. delivery itself a touch "loopy"/slow, but one assumes this is user input.

Has anyone managed to sneak a copy out :p

Yep. Dropped it into my sig for quick reference.

----------

Hey look, another video:

This dismissal just doesn't look right.

The shot was middled right at a fielder about 2 yards from the bat who simply took a catch at head height.

Arcade stylings.

This looks to be a very jerky game.

Okay the final video for today, from a fairly bad angle on the screen hence me not wanting to post it earlier, showing the pro-cam:

as said above, spin action looks lovely. delivery itself a touch "loopy"/slow, but one assumes this is user input.
Yep, that's from pretty much my first go at spin - I was really bad.

----------

This looks to be a very jerky game.
Then buy the non-existant one that isn't or deal with it.

Last edited:
This game gonna be fun in multiplayer. It would be a treat in online modes with microphones on. Specially during the dubious umpiring decisions when you have no more reviews left ;)

just one question, any idea about expected release date ? :wave

Who is this Martyn fellow? Nothing but negativity. Go to the xbox one forum and complain there. If you don't like it don't buy it. Simples!!

This games looks great pity I'll be undefeated on it.lol

Okay the final video for today, from a fairly bad angle on the screen hence me not wanting to post it earlier,

Yep, that's from pretty much my first go at spin - I was really bad.

----------

Then buy the non-existant one that isn't or deal with it.

Like Brian Lara 05 the batting animations are too fast and start too late making the shots look jerky, too quick and unnatural.

Compared to EAs games of 5 years ago this is not a leap forward as they had fluid animations

The presentation is relatively top notch but from the gameplay so far presentedi there is bugginess in relation to edges, plus the animations are prone to strange behaviour like jumping from one point to another or freezing and there are not enough animations to create a seamless graphical experience.

The bat on ball effect is also lacking realism with the ball seeming to move in strange ways a la Brian Lara cricket 05.

Last edited:
In Martyn's defense, we were WELL overdue for a Buzz Killington...

Users who are viewing this thread