Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

This new video is brilliant that bouncer that almost took the helmet off was so cool and also you can run up and cancel your run-up was brilliant really and it is much clear about how to field now. Also to notice one thing the fielder on silly point or short cover actually didn't attempt the catch but tried to save himself from well timed shot (brilliant).

I am still missing fatigue and confidence meter it is included I think isn't it ?

:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

The person in the video mentions multi-player is just 1v1. So no 2v2 in this iteration I guess.

Understood, definitely wasn't having a go... although gave me an opportunity to out Martyn as a short stumpy balding fat American troll bloke - being American of course would mean that he is an expert game developer so at least he's got that going for him... :)

That's a horrible accusation. To fair to Martyn, I think he's South African.

I am still missing fatigue and confidence meter it is included I think isn't it ?

Yes, I think you need to press a button to see that.

Last edited:

It was mentioned in the 20 minute career video(I'm pretty sure) that the ring around your batter's feet is the fatigue meter. Also I have seen that when you're bowling you can check both batter's fatigue and confidence.

Yes, I think you need to press a button to see that.

It was mentioned in the 20 minute career video(I'm pretty sure) that the ring around your batter's feet is the fatigue meter. Also I have seen that when you're bowling you can check both batter's fatigue and confidence.

Would be cool if someone from BigAnt or someone who played the game can confirm or share a little more about effect. Also some deliveries clocked 163Kmh this is like Shoaib Akhtar on steroids (like he never was) :yes:yes:yes

that's a cool video, really impressed.

notice their short cover got out of the way, maybe the one in previous video was due to an old build, or maybe it's just rare they take a screamer like the one in twistie's video? reassures me a bit.

absolutely loved the rewards and stuff at the end - some of those it will give a real sense of achievement to get.

that's a cool video, really impressed.

notice their short cover got out of the way, maybe the one in previous video was due to an old build, or maybe it's just rare they take a screamer like the one in twistie's video? reassures me a bit.

absolutely loved the rewards and stuff at the end - some of those it will give a real sense of achievement to get.

True exactly the same thing I mentioned also that catch by the bowler at the start or same some kind of blinder at short-cover if it happens at some times if you like have your best fielder there this would be absolutely awesome, but it can be that in this latest video ball was flying a bit high and not coming towards the body so he didnt attempt the catch but tried to save himself.

I noticed the batsmen didn't tap his bat on the ground, I recall Mike saying that they would do that normally? Or am I wrong on that front?

isn't there broadcasting view angle while batting??

Nice video. I assume it was captured straight from the system?

Users who are viewing this thread