Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

Last thing, can anyone, mayb ross confirm if in that second video the AI were batting or Multiplayer?

Only ask because after the square cut and missed catch attempt the batsmen dont attempt a run at any point?

hang on... i have seen i think one person obviously trolling from the video. there are some legitimate issues too, which may or may not be down to the old build issue. calling anyone who doesn't give 100% positive feedback a troll is childish, and ultimately self-defeating. anything we can spot that has the slightest chance of being a bug BigAnt wasn't previously aware of but might be able to patch helps everyone. it only tips over into trolling when people ignore the explanations and keep banging the drum or seguing into weird non-sequitirs and made up facts.

I am all for constructive criticism but, but there is a lot of difference in this and what some users were saying like " crap developers and giving example of games like fifa or that baseball mlb game" and my point is simple that now we are about to have a decent game after a lot of waiting and those trolls should stop posting crap (because it may effect some of potential buyers as not everyone is enthusiastic about every cricket game that is in the market)

The behind batsman looks fantastic, but without sounding a bit sad i do enjoy sometimes pretending as if its being played live on tv!

That would be my case for playing behind bowler!

If the AI score at approriate rates n leave n block in a test, then im already sold on this game!

Its gonna sound a bit sad but I'm looking forward to properly live out my failed Cricket dream through career mode
icon11.gif

plzz we want camera like cricket 07 plzzzz rosssssssssss for this awsum game and pentool to edit pattens also

Its gonna sound a bit sad but I'm looking forward to properly live out my failed Cricket dream through career mode
icon11.gif

Play it on easy you would be like bradmann of our time.

As soon as I hit a four in the career mode I out did my failed cricket dream :(.

I would have thought that being picked would be right up there...

P. S thanks for the Rick Adams over yesterday!

Ross: Nice detailing on the hi-fives as you said earlier that different heights , it's different level for hi-fives...Awesome:cheers

That will confuse most people here even more tbh due to an existing Mark. Would Mikey or Marky be okay?

Marky would be funny... but I guess we better not :)

With MikeF doing a runner there's not much confusion anyway :p

I saw three interesting things from the video :
1.) The non striker batsman also returns to the crease when the striker presses return to the crease button.
2.) As there is no speed meter in the game it's not possible to hit casually off a no-ball, which I think is amazing....:thumbs
3.)There is a little change in action when the bowler bowled a slower ball..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread