Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

1.) The non striker batsman also returns to the crease when the striker presses return to the crease button.
You have to press it for the non-striker to return (well they go back eventually, but after the runout chance).

The idea is basically that instead of you needing to second guess the AI's running tactics, you have control of that at all times.

Just saw twistie's you tube clip, much better very impressed, are there any more or did he just do the 1. Nothing else on you tube from him yet??

What is the controls for walk , sprint, jog??:)

gameplay not upto the mark as hyped!!

Like Brian Lara 05 the batting animations are too fast and start too late making the shots look jerky, too quick and unnatural.

Compared to EAs games of 5 years ago this is not a leap forward as they had fluid animations

The presentation is relatively top notch but from the gameplay so far presentedi there is bugginess in relation to edges, plus the animations are prone to strange behaviour like jumping from one point to another or freezing and there are not enough animations to create a seamless graphical experience.

The bat on ball effect is also lacking realism with the ball seeming to move in strange ways a la Brian Lara cricket 05.

I agree with martyn there
I was so excited to buy this game tht I postponed to buy laptop as I decided to first check pc system requirements and then buy laptop accordingly.

However I watched these videos and dissapointed with gameplay and smoothness. Fielders sliding into each other. Batsman playing powerful cut shot to a spinner and the ball drops and stops in front of batsman! Fielders doesn't know where exactly is the ball, they r just looking puzzled. After ball is delivered, ball shows red path of travelling-that isn't real cricket! Camera view while batting is not good. I prefer the opposite view. Inside edge going to slip??!!??. Batsman playing powerful coverdrive to spinner and fielder in front of him catches easily.
I seriously dnt knw old build and new build,, but it was a world priemer lauch and you guys shud have planned and taken care of it.. I am not quite convinced if all the issues I mentioned above r only due to game played on old build..!

Sigh..... Back to the Bucket....

----------

Glad your valued opinion has stopped me buying this rubbish....

Got room in that bucket for one more....

After ball is delivered, ball shows red path of travelling-that isn't real cricket!

yeah, we thought of adding a big-ass disk onto the pitch for guys like you and your mate Martyn to make it more "realistic" like you prefer.

yeah, we thought of adding a big-ass disk onto the pitch for guys like you and your mate Martyn to make it more "realistic" like you prefer.
Though as was noted - in the nets you have a pitch marker to aim the bowling machine, so you can try looking at the ground if you like.

Once you play with these controls, you won't want the old ones. You also don't notice the trail in normal gameplay.

Why cannot you take criticism in your stride... And I pointed a list of issues and u only reply to one of tht issue!

You don't deserve my time. Simple.

Why do you put a :):):):):):) emoticon after every question? :):):):):):):)

You are absolutely right ... It has become a habit , and I will try to reduce it... Its good that you have noticed it..
p.s Thought of difficultyputting emoticon but did not use it.

Obviously....
But if u don't have time now how will u get time to listen to problems and make a patch to fix it.. So called after sales service

Sorry mate but opinion is one thing but knowledge is another. It is really really really simple: dont buy the game if it is so rubbish.

----------

If you cant listen to the people who have PLAYED the game and are raving about it then tough lactating Biggsies Titties

Good statement..
guess you like everyone except me and martyn who critisized a bit

@ironage you are just having a bitch and a moan. nobody cares what you have to say cos your making stupid assumptions not criticism...go away

Users who are viewing this thread