Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

The spin bowling video is one of the ones from a two player game.

Doesn't that mean that the batting team is at a disadvantage since they would have to bat from the broadcast cam?

Afraid..! U won't get the answer as its still in development.. Wen it's released.. U buy the game and then u wil. Get all ur answers

Seriously there's no point in getting arsy, the question you asked about camera angle was answered months ago and that's why no one answered you because everyone else has either read it at the time or has the common sense to check previous pages and/or info before asking questions. Not having a to mate just pointing out why people get so annoyed when people ask such questions. Not helped by your baseless critisism of the cluster of graphical problems when in fact all the main issues from the videos of old build have been addressed and put to bed. Enjoy the ride instead of stressing so much and you might get more out of PC and the DBC14 forum in general

Zd22MIB.jpg

Matt...thanks :D

I need to fix the run scored 1 thingy in the academy. Dont remember how it got there.

There might less stadia than you would have hoped however the stadia are renamed and replaced throughout the career mode.

Ross, one last clarification. What we will have is 13 unique stadia physically but repeated and named as various other stadia. So, in case I want to construct a World Cup in India, I would still have more than 3 stadia to hold it in, right? They may not actually be Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata etc but I can still have 7 or 8 stadia named Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata et al and play the World Cup. Have I read it alright? If that is so, I`m completely fine. I don`t mind Southampton and Wankhede looking similar as long as I can have a full test series in India in unique venues and conditions that are Indian. How the stands look is secondary.

Last edited:
Doesn't that mean that the batting team is at a disadvantage since they would have to bat from the broadcast cam?
Somewhat - the broadcast cam is still okay to bat from, but the behind the bat is better. I believe you can make it so the batsman gets the normal batting camera and the bowler has to bowl to that, though the broadcast is the best compromise for local multiplayer.

Do you have to rotate LAS or just assign the direction we want to spin the ball ??

mattw: pls confirm ,as single player vs ai ,can v play on broadcast camera . The GAME IS AWESOME.

mattw: pls confirm ,as single player vs ai ,can v play on broadcast camera . The GAME IS AWESOME.

It has already been confirmed earlier by Ross/Mikey that there are quite a few cameras that you can play with and broadcast cam is one of them.

Great! The game needs to be really really difficult to master...,

Yeah that would be nice when playing at hardest level as you have to master at all skills at that level... But at easy levels getting good revs on the ball also becomes harder as seen in the spin bowling video very low on revs ...

Users who are viewing this thread