Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

Hey - found this on my phone:
bbbm2uP.jpg

The pitch marker is for aiming the bowling machine - you can set it to bowl exactly where you want.

Not sure if he lofted many but I am yet to hear him tell of how he 100% ran Biggs out, left him totally stranded.... Strange that video didn't make it :p

Did this happen when Matt tweeted his phone going dead? :spy

bbbm2uP.jpg

The pitch marker is for aiming the bowling machine - you can set it to bowl exactly where you want.

ill take it playing on the highest level is very hard considering you only hit a few balls, yet you knew where it was going due to the marker?

Omg someone has discovered a part of "legacy mode"....

Just realized that its bowling machine!

That is great, I would assume that career mode would have separate nets session on calendar scheduled?I mean after a match or 2, it will enforce you to attend/skip training?

Otherwise described as Ashes new "line and length" system :)

----------

That is great, I would assume that career mode would have separate nets session on calendar scheduled?I mean after a match or 2, it will enforce you to attend/skip training?

Nah, doing ones "homework" is in the DLC*

*not really

Thank you for all the videos, appreciate the effort, do you have any more stored away?:yes
Whilst you were batting, what was your opinion on facing short bowling? Did it seem a separate entity to play as from pitched up bowling, or did they feel similar on the lower difficulties?

Haha thanks Ross, I am good even without doing homework :D

ill take it playing on the highest level is very hard considering you only hit a few balls, yet you knew where it was going due to the marker?
Yep. Just to mention again - I was watching Mikey from Big Ant play in the nets - he struggled to hit everything.

If you're losing during a match you can also get it to shoot balls at the opposition players.

Thank you for all the videos, appreciate the effort, do you have any more stored away?
Nothing much, but here's a still from one of them:
Zd22MIB.jpg

bbbm2uP.jpg

Will there b ny video or pic which shows opposite cam view while batting? Same as cricket 07 camera view.

MattW: Post all the videos regardless of the quality ...

Users who are viewing this thread