Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

I might be wrong, but does the ball seem to travel a bit too fast from the fielder's hand to the bowler? Maybe it can be slowed down a bit so that the bowler do not have to rush to the stumps. Similarly this way batsmen sprinting can be slowed down a touch as they seem to sprint too quick.

About the holding pose..maybe it is possible for the batsman to just straighten up and walk back to the crease if players do not give an input?

Finally...a cool thing i noticed, i have seen bunch of batsmen blocking (certainly not enough of these) and each look different than the other, which is really cool. It is like the user can decide to make the batsman look awkward or classy while playing a shot. :thumbs

don't know if this question was answered before, but I could not find any 'A' team in the academy, I thought the career mode player would make it to the 'A' team first,before getting a chance to play for his national side,and would also be dropped back to the 'A' team for bad performances in the national team
That's correct, there's no A teams in the game. Basically I think you'll make the national side in T20s first and then ODIs and finally make your test debut.

The thing I found odd was that you seemingly can't make the Big Bash League despite the teams being in the game - just the IPL.

Also - as no one has posted them yet, I put two of my 'reject' videos up on YouTube - here and here - the quality and the camera angles weren't as good on them.

Also - as no one has posted them yet, I put two of my 'reject' videos up on YouTube - here and here - the quality and the camera angles weren't as good on them.

I assumed the videos had been seen when I mentioned the cover drive and leg glance, but there seems to be a good mixture of awkward shots if you have no footwork, or classical shots that look good even if you aim in the exact same direction for both, unlike every previous cricket game.
Even if this game doesn't live up to some people's very unrealistic expectations, this could be a real turning point for cricket games.

Last edited:
Not sure if he lofted many but I am yet to hear him tell of how he 100% ran Biggs out, left him totally stranded.... Strange that video didn't make it :p

That's correct, there's no A teams in the game. Basically I think you'll make the national side in T20s first and then ODIs and finally make your test debut.

The thing I found odd was that you seemingly can't make the Big Bash League despite the teams being in the game - just the IPL.

Loved that flick in the air to leg which ended in the dismissal! So pumped for this now.

You do understand that every time a new video surfaces a troll kills a puppy....

No problem then, I say kill more puppies

Yeah, me too, puppies are useful and somewhat intelligent.

I saw those 2 extra footage videos of Matt only now, first one was good. Once again I liked another minor thing in extra footage 1 - wicket keeper after picking up seeing the slip fielders was top notch like realism. Probably I am over excited but I am liking this game more & more everytime I see these clippings.

Last edited:
And they Wundt yous txt speek

@matt/ross or ny1 who has played the game-are animations and/or effect different for the same shot using different modifiers.(defensive,normal,aggresive for the same shot say a drive)and if yes how much?or when your in the wrong position or something,you get the point.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread