Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

Hey Guys, been reading this forum and have to say i was on ashes cricket 2013 side this year but not any more they have terrible support. DBC14 looks great the big thing its the support for it after release. i have rugby league live 1 on PC and its a fun game and from big ant. So my number one thing other then the game self is Support and it seems like a big ant are doing that :), I am now on board for this roller coaster ride.

Buckle up baby :)

----------

Giddy up!

Than ps3, x360? Depending on CPU/gpu it will look better.

I'm impressed about this being the very first game to share content across the three consoles. Revolutionary.

That cover drive early on in MattW's most recent video. Sumptuous. A nice leg glance (although caught) for the earlier query as well.

Last edited:
Calling it as I see it... Likely cancelled.

I think last two videos (Tiwsties Video and Acolypse Exclusive Preview) was recorded with the new build and it looks GREAT.:clap

But i have minor concerns about few things (And i hope these issues will solve with the patch)

1. sometimes fielders looking little bit wayward while trying to collect the ball.specially when 2,3 fielders trying to stop the ball (But catching looks GREAT)

2. batsman sits awkwardly for second after playing a shot. (as well as the non striker. as MattW said there is a chance of a runout even when you're not looking for run)

3. bowlers looked little bit rushed to get back to the non strikers end.

1) better post patch

2) holds stance if you don't run or try to get back in crease

3) agreed, balances the gameplay to limit overthrows.

1. sometimes fielders looking little bit wayward while trying to collect the ball.specially when 2,3 fielders trying to stop the ball (But catching looks GREAT)

2. batsman sits awkwardly for second after playing a shot. (as well as the non striker. as MattW said there is a chance of a runout even when you're not looking for run)

3. bowlers looked little bit rushed to get back to the non strikers end.

1- It is a bit like driving a car in a game, once you get the hang of the controls and direction it should be ok.

2- The animation is complete and the end part just depends on user input.

3- Because they want to be there in case someone decides to throw the ball there or in case there is a run out opportunity? :)

Edit - I'm late :P

don't know if this question was answered before, but I could not find any 'A' team in the academy, I thought the career mode player would make it to the 'A' team first,before getting a chance to play for his national side,and would also be dropped back to the 'A' team for bad performances in the national team

1) better post patch

Thank you Ross, this was the one I was waiting to hear as well. Currently, focus is just on ball alone I guess where all tends to run behind the ball. Overflowing team spirit! :p

Users who are viewing this thread