Don Bradman Cricket 17 World Premiere Discussion

Really looking forward to DBC17 this year , really amazed by the solution to premeditation , I think career mode slightly needs more tweaking as it will not be realistic to start as a 150kph bowler playing club cricket where other 150kph bowlers playing as well , I think bowling speed at club cricket and to some extent FC needs overall reduction , as it will be more rewarding when you start as a 115kph bowler turning in to a 150kph bowler by the time you gets National selection.

I don't think there is a huge speed increase between FC and International cricket. Maybe a couple of km/h on average but not a heap.

Shut up and take my money, just take it. No seriously, take it. Take it goddammit!

Please, take it :)

OMG that career depth is just brilliant just from what we have seen...The depth is too much man awesome...Gameplay was brilliant again in the career mode video, assist fielding :thumbs , then the fielder who ran the previous ball to field actually was breathing heavily shown with an animation [awesome detail]...Separate difficulty levels for batting and bowling...Just too good...

I don't think there is a huge speed increase between FC and International cricket. Maybe a couple of km/h on average but not a heap.

Generally speaking, I'd say that's correct. There is probably about the same proportion of bowlers capable of delivering 140+ in domestic cricket as there is international. Even at district cricket it's not unusual to see guys bowling at 140ks. The real difference is their accuracy and ability to execute plans.

Hopefully they add club teams into the academy as I am keen to make up some of the stadiums and logos for the club level teams.
They won't be added to Academy solely, but you will be able to use the edit function and copy any academy teams data (Identity, Uniforms, Home Stadium) across when you're setting things up.

Last edited:
Haven't read anywhere about PS3 release of the game, so would wanna clear this out - Will DBC17 be released on the PS3 platform?

Edit: Cleared.

Was the price revealed in the world premiere?

Haven't read anywhere about PS3 release of the game, so would wanna clear this out - Will DBC17 be released on the PS3 platform?
Never said, only for current gen and PC..

Never said, only for current gen and PC..
Yep, just got thought of buying a PS3 for the game as it'll cost too low comparing the cost I need to invest to make a PC to run the game at high settings. And do you know/heard about the price or any concessions for Indian Consumers?

Every thing looks fine in World premier of DBC 17 , except back foot shots,looks so ugly.And one more thing that annoys is like when batsmen was caught out by fielder still umpire animations signals out even though its straight forward catch

Users who are viewing this thread