Don Bradman Cricket 17 World Premiere Discussion

The helicopter shot in my opinion is the biggest waste of resources in the world.

Come on have a deep breath in , Some other guy pointing back-foot animation not impressive.Its not compulsive you to play helicopter shot,don't play it.What you personally don't like should not be included in game is that what you want ,Really ohh.

Commenting on something which already been implemented is no where make a point.

The game is very much impressive with its game-play and animations as seen in the world premiere videos.

Animations would be nice.

Will take an expanded career mode over animations any day of the week though.

But the first impression is the one based on which people are going to take the decision of purchasing this game.

I mean forget the video or even that well detailed academy BA have provided for free were we all seem to like the graphics, i got over 1000+ hours with DBC14 and
17 with its behemoth career mode promises more.

3000Rs for 1000+ hours equal over 3 rs per hour i mean isnt that Great in itself! Arent they surpassing expectations purely by these!

A game with a value of 3rs/ hour is quality bargain deal!

I checked your steam profile just now and you have gotten 500+ hours of dbc14, ie 6rs/hr isnt that great isnt that certainly affordable or worth the value to save for.

Come on have a deep breath in , Some other guy pointing back-foot animation not impressive.Its not compulsive you to play helicopter shot,don't play it.What you personally don't like should not be included in game is that what you want ,Really ohh.

Commenting on something which already been implemented is no where make a point.

The game is very much impressive with its game-play and animations as seen in the world premiere videos.

The Helicopter shot is just a piss take at this point anyway.

The one little thing which I feel could be avoided is the unnecessary throws to non striker on ball going to mid on or off, instead they could show is as the ball fielded and the fielder shining the ball and passing on to the bowler...

@MattW Can you tell how the slo mo controls work? Saw the L button on screen and what was that stretch of the line?

If anyone from BA could answer this question, Id be an extremely happy man. First of all, my first impressions of DBC17 after watching all of Twistie3's videos so far. Honestly, it looks bloody amazing. The animations look smooth and nice, the gameplay looks great and the career mode.... wow.

Now, after watching his career mode video and seeing that EVERY other game around you gets simulated as you play, it got me thinking. Are there any plans of adding some sort of individual bowler/batsmen/allrounder rankings for the three formats of the game? I really think that this would top off career mode, as it would give the individual something to strive for. I mean yeah, being the best ranked team in the world is great and all, but I want to be the best in the world also.

@MattW Can you tell how the slo mo controls work? Saw the L button on screen and what was that stretch of the line?
Basically you have to move the left stick towards the circle - which represents where the ball will go. The length of the line and resistance to moving the stick will vary depending on how tough the chance is for that particular fielder.

Can anyone confirm if DBC17 is based on same engine as RLL3 and lacrosse 16, in terms of graphics?

My disappointments have been (1) not seeing the broadcast cam in action in the premier preview/review videos, and (2) scorecards still seems to lack comprehensive stats of the game (I may be wrong about no.2 but in one video the scorecard only showed runs scored by the batsmen & number of balls faced).

My disappointments have been (1) not seeing the broadcast cam in action in the premier preview/review videos, and (2) scorecards still seems to lack comprehensive stats of the game (I may be wrong about no.2 but in one video the scorecard only showed runs scored by the batsmen & number of balls faced).
fearsome tweak me....

Users who are viewing this thread