Don Bradman Cricket 17 World Premiere Discussion

No, the wicket was stumped and was given out by the third umpire....therefore why would the bowling team get the opportunity to review a decision that a) went in their favour and b) was made by the third umpire first? Unless I'm massively half-asleep and missing something here?!

Plus, even if the review was for a catch the batsman had already been given out stumped.
Yeas it was stumping and skipped replay and was given out straight away, that review challenge appearing was a mistake and made that confusion...

And @Fissionmailed Saw the video again the fielder wasnt facing the deep fielder but he threw to him, maybe to the next closest fielder, not sure..

More seriously can’t watch Twistie’s vids. He comes across as a complete poser. Apologies if anyone on here knows him.

He takes a long time to say very simple things which may be a bit irritating but I'm appreciative for the videos.

There was an edge on batsman advancing down, should there be the slow mo catch or we can catch them in real time?

He takes a long time to say very simple things which may be a bit irritating but I'm appreciative for the videos.
Great for you. Not sugar-coating anything don’t give false hope out either. Not going to patronise BA buying the game shows gratitude.

BTW that created stadium absolutely looks awesome there with all the crowd... just too real..Cant wait to play tournaments in those..:thumbs

Just leave it please Brab. Really have had enough to last me a life time of late.

Ah fair enough I'll just chalk it down to the language barrier I suppose.

What are you even trying to say?
Ok I will go you have made it very clear you don’t like me or want me on here. Just prefer to be direct it saves time. Just all these messages please thank you every two minutes it would drive me mad. I know people want to show appreciation but seriously tone it down, don’t think BA are going to say well no one has thanked me for 5 minutes now right were pulling the plug. Yes manners are lovely to see but come on.

Ok I will go you have made it very clear you don’t like me or want me on here. Just prefer to be direct it saves time. Just all these messages please thank you every two minutes it would drive me mad. I know people want to show appreciation but seriously tone it down, don’t think BA are going to say well no one has thanked me for 5 minutes now right were pulling the plug. Yes manners are lovely to see but come on.
im sorry. . what?

Users who are viewing this thread