Don Bradman Cricket Academy V 1.00 Beta is available (Updated 28/03)

If I create a player in the Cricket Academy can I use that player as my player in Career Mode?

Really?! How?

I don't see an option for importing a player to a new career. I thought that would be the case, but after painstakingly creating my player in CA, I still had to do it again in-game. What did I miss?

Really?! How?

I don't see an option for importing a player to a new career. I thought that would be the case, but after painstakingly creating my player in CA, I still had to do it again in-game. What did I miss?

When you start a new career there is an option to import by pressing square.

When you start a new career there is an option to import by pressing square.

In ps3 you cant import created players to play in career mode
you can add yr created player to a team thou and then when career starts you create a player again

this is the sad truth that i have found

Last edited:
In ps3 you cant import created players to play in career mode
you can add yr created player to a team thou and then when career starts you create a player again

this is the sad truth that i have found

So how did I and everyone else with a PS3 do it then?

You press square after selecting your role, your batting position and bowling style, on the "create a player" screen. That's it!

Can we see a few more colour swatches in CA? Especially with only one shade of red As I could easily try to recreate this season's Lancs t20 shirt with more than 1 shade of red. Maybe allow colour sliders that are easy to understand (e.g PES edit mode)

This might have been asked before but ..Whenever i try signing in its showing that I have been signed out. Please help.
I have tried many times changing the password but its not helping :(

I don't know if anyone else has faced the same problem but whenever I try to download teams from the cricket academy I get the insufficient privileges error on Xbox 360. My live gold membership is valid till November. Is there anyway I can import the teams from my pc cricket academy? Any help will be appreciated.

I don't know if anyone else has faced the same problem but whenever I try to download teams from the cricket academy I get the insufficient privileges error on Xbox 360. My live gold membership is valid till November. Is there anyway I can import the teams from my pc cricket academy? Any help will be appreciated.

Disable parental control on your console.

Finally got the opportunity to try out the nets. For those who want to know, the game runs just fine with enter-egpv gamepad and I'm using it on windows 8.

My initial reaction to the game is very positive, the wide array of shots gives user the much needed flexibility and realistic approach towards the game.

Of course, no cricket game to this date has had a 'much' realistic approach towards giving user what they actually deserve, considering the big bucks they pay for it.

DBC14 in this aspect is very promising. Furthermore, taking another point into consideration, I've checked out the full version (released for xbox and ps3) and for someone like me whose a keen follower of county cricket, a BIG THUMBS up to the creators of the game i.e. @BigAntStudios for giving attention to this angle of a cricket game.

I'm sure very much keen to try out the full version, top-notch stuff BigAntStudios. :)

This might have been asked before but ..Whenever i try signing in its showing that I have been signed out. Please help.
I have tried many times changing the password but its not helping :(

Same thing happened to me, no idea what causes it. I had to create a new account and password then it obviously worked again, but as soon as I dropped out of the academy and tried to go back in it went back to the signed out loop.

Same thing happened to me, no idea what causes it. I had to create a new account and password then it obviously worked again, but as soon as I dropped out of the academy and tried to go back in it went back to the signed out loop.

I have tried many times changing the password but its not helping

@BigAntStudios @mikeymerren @HBK619 Help please :)

Users who are viewing this thread