Don Bradman Cricket in the Press

It is a printed one in a newspaper. It would be nice if someone can scan and post the image here and any word on Ross' IGN interview?

Don Bradman Cricket 14 just got a short bit on The Project - showing the intro bit of the trailer. They only mentioned Xbox, so I suppose it's just pinched out of that Fairfax article linked earlier.

Unfortunately with The Project being on Ten, only about 20 people saw it, but still a step forward.

41:10 or thereabouts

The Project, Thursday 05 December - Network Ten

Last edited:
It'll be ip blocked outside of Australia.

It's really not a long piece, it's more about the fact that we are getting the game featured literally across all media.

I'll see if someone at the office can capture it and transfer it to YouTube.

One more I found recently:

Last edited by a moderator:
^Haha yeah the idiot that did that article didn't even quote the good part about the Nets, single foolish n00b.

That website needs way more complicated navigation and at LEAST 2 more banner ads because I wasn't distracted enough...

Always a sign of a quality website.

"Could we be in for a repeat of the disaster that was the launch of Ashes Cricket 2013 - a game that was cancelled after it released because it was so terrible?" - nice. Yeah, quality journalism, he'll go far, unfortunately....

It does underline one of the reasons I went to all of the press and made hundreds of calls - but you cant capture them all - there is always someone that's going to take the easy road.

It also shows why we could not possibly release on the back of the debacle. There are enough people who do not read and do not listen - this guy for example is meant to be a "professional", imagine what would, or could, have happened with the general public, especially if they are fed this crap.

Last edited:
Ross eurogamer is a big gaming site over in uk .
It is sad to read when DBC13 has shown how good it can be when released.
This writer knows nothing about cricket games .
"and has been in development for four years, apparently"
At least there is a link to the last trailer below his rubbish!
People click on that they can see how good it is
Going to be .
Graham

Last edited:
It's pricks like that, and he's not the only one, that made releasing this game this year impossible!!!!! But thanks to him we'll get an even better game, and after people see the nets and academy its gonna be huge!!!

Users who are viewing this thread