Don Bradman Cricket in the Press

If only there was someone here who could translate that last one for us. ;)

Because there was no press release about it.

Yep, because it's only that I said I would let people know by 1st February.

Last edited:
Yep, because it's only that I said I would let people know by 1st February.
But now you have a date it wouldn't be too much to put out a release about it, perhaps some new shots of the game and get another round of interest.

Most gaming news sites regurgitate any press release sent to them, so it's a missed opportunity to rely on them doing a little bit of reporting.

But now you have a date it wouldn't be too much to put out a release about it, perhaps some new shots of the game and get another round of interest.

Most gaming news sites regurgitate any press release sent to them, so it's a missed opportunity to rely on them doing a little bit of reporting.

It will happen at a later date, closer to the release and after pre-orders are available in most places.

Why do i get the feeling that you are flying under the radar too much:noway

Compared to whom?

5,680 posts in a year and a bit... some of them are even about DBC14 :p

Compared to whom?

5,680 posts in a year and a bit... some of them are even about DBC14 :p

Im not talking about here,we all know how u live here 24/7:p and replying to a lots of post and clarifying all details of the game.

The thing is you have given gameplay footage (though would have preferred something better than those 'cam' versions) , trailer, info on game ,CA,nets demo in CA ,all that stuff here.we certainly have been privy to all this and enjoy it.

But how organised and accessible is it to the general public.we cant expect people to go through forum to get info .
like many here have mentioned before ,all that is required is organizing what is already there.
A proper page for the game with FAQ ,screenshots,video, etc
then some good activity with twitter,Social networks etc.
A bit more Hype around the game wouldnt hurt the sales i guess:cheers

Waste of time, they really need a month at most before interest is lost commercials are 30 seconds for a reason.

Users who are viewing this thread