Don Bradman Cricket in the Press

Im not talking about here,we all know how u live here 24/7:p and replying to a lots of post and clarifying all details of the game.

The thing is you have given gameplay footage (though would have preferred something better than those 'cam' versions) , trailer, info on game ,CA,nets demo in CA ,all that stuff here.we certainly have been privy to all this and enjoy it.

But how organised and accessible is it to the general public.we cant expect people to go through forum to get info .
like many here have mentioned before ,all that is required is organizing what is already there.
A proper page for the game with FAQ ,screenshots,video, etc
then some good activity with twitter,Social networks etc.
A bit more Hype around the game wouldnt hurt the sales i guess:cheers

well I assume all that will happen subsequent to the official release announcement. as we discussed on the other thread even here the interest cannot be sustained indefinitely, and we're the more "fanatical" (if tiny) part of the market. so the interest elsewhere needs to be managed in a shorter, more intense burst.

Waste of time, they really need a month at most before interest is lost commercials are 30 seconds for a reason.
i wouldnt put having a proper base for finding info regarding a product, as commercial and Gameplay vids haunt fans till the game is released that's a fact.
but your the boss ,if you say so i will agree:cheers like you say i will also be one happy customer/fan to watch more entries in this thread as the game nears the release.

Does Dutch actually know Dutch?;)

Aber naturlich weiss ich auch Niederlandisch.......

----------

Don Bradman Cricket 14 komt eind maart | Don Bradman Cricket 14 nieuws

I have kindly translated the article for you guys from dutch into English: a summary........

"......clogs, windmills and tulips are not things to be found at a cricket match. This is generally perceived to be Kevin Pietersen's fault, much like everything else in the universe which is wrong (NASA have now discovered a definite relationship between Black Holes and Kevin Pietersen's hairstyles.) Australia is a province of the United Kingdom and is usually used for dumping waste material, one of the reasons people like Bopara and Luke Wright play domestic cricket there to get "ready" for England duty. The game will release and Ross the Boss has promised Dutch a review copy next week....."

Jullie zijn allemaal hartelijk welkom.

Only the blockbuster titles are able to reasonably enforce that power, btw I saw an industry report yesterday of 32 million units shipped for GTA V!!!!

Only the blockbuster titles are able to reasonably enforce that power, btw I saw an industry report yesterday of 32 million units shipped for GTA V!!!!

The bar has been set Ross. :cheers

BTW, saw that Star Citizen (google it if you're not familiar) passed $38,000,000 (US I assume) in it's kickstarter. Seriously, how much money does a developer need to start a damn game.

OK thanks.

I know you've touched on this before, but can you give us any hints as to whether we might see some reviews of the game before it is released? (If you guys have thought about shipping to reviewers yet).

OK thanks.

I know you've touched on this before, but can you give us any hints as to whether we might see some reviews of the game before it is released? (If you guys have thought about shipping to reviewers yet).

Generally speaking we do not ship copies to reviewers, we may demonstrate or let them play the game with us or our agents but we always remain on hand for Q&A.

I will be trying to get MattW in here prior to release, that will be as good or better than any reviewer you'll get from the majors.

big-ant-studios-office.jpg

This is the only image i got for bigant studios , it looks cool :cheers
ya and matt should get some questions with the team about the 'Bigant':D

Last edited:
It does make me want to know, why is the company called Big Ant?

What about Regular Sized Ant? I guess that wouldn't make for an exciting name, would it?

Slightly Above Average Sized Ant? (SAASA)

Users who are viewing this thread