Don Bradman Cricket in the Press

Distribution Agreement in India

Hi Ross,

You're a tough guy to reach, been trying the number provided on the bigant website and also sent you a pm here. I am interested in becoming the distributor in India. I am involved with an export-import firm. I'll appreciate if you can let me know the status of distribution in India and guide me to the right guy for more information. Refer to my PM for my email address.

Regards,

Mohneesh

ross, I am interested in distributing the game in the UK. I have a white van and employ a strong man called Reg to carry the games from the van to the shop. I will accept either bitcoins or a copy of the game as payment

Hi Ross,

You're a tough guy to reach, been trying the number provided on the bigant website and also sent you a pm here. I am interested in becoming the distributor in India. I am involved with an export-import firm. I'll appreciate if you can let me know the status of distribution in India and guide me to the right guy for more information. Refer to my PM for my email address.

Regards,

Mohneesh

I've had numerous requests via PM for the ability to distribute in India, I have passed these all onto our publisher, Tru Blu.

In terms of contacting me via phone, honestly, there is a blanket - "Ross is not here" for anyone that calls for me that is not known to reception, they will take your name, number and a message that will be emailed it to me. If that message is about distribution then as above it will be forwarded to Tru Blu.

I have read every PM and every post on this and the Ashes 2103 forums, I am pretty easy to reach. I will forward your PM to Tru Blu again.

@IceAgeComing - had to laugh, memories of living on the Isle of Dogs, just as Docklands and the light railway got planned and started, guys selling fake perfume from the back of vans, putting on Cockney accents and saying "it's the real deal, just nicked from Boots"...

Last edited:
Hi Ross sorry for the delayed reply I will upload the images today.

Waiting...for it..

It's ok, I found them :)

Others might like the read too though.

Sorry for the delayed reply guys I have attached the pictures. Sorry for the resolution size as I uploaded them from my phone.

Attachments

• 20131231_201624.jpg
    20131231_201624.jpg
    991.3 KB · Views: 278
  • 20131231_201641.jpg
    20131231_201641.jpg
    952.6 KB · Views: 205
Form the ashes a hero with rise, I like that. I bet England wanted that like 6 weeks ago.:D PS Hard to read but still a nice find.

@IceAgeComing - had to laugh, memories of living on the Isle of Dogs, just as Docklands and the light railway got planned and started, guys selling fake perfume from the back of vans, putting on Cockney accents and saying "it's the real deal, just nicked from Boots"...

:0

This must be in the early 90s, am I correct Ross?. I moved into a place called Lime House (walking distance from Isle of Dogs) in 1999 and Docklands Light Railways (DLR) was already in use, what looked like built years ago.

Thanks Ross.

However, it would help a lot if you can guide me to a person whom I can contact at Tru Blu. I'll be trying to call at the HES office tomorrow.

I've had numerous requests via PM for the ability to distribute in India, I have passed these all onto our publisher, Tru Blu.

In terms of contacting me via phone, honestly, there is a blanket - "Ross is not here" for anyone that calls for me that is not known to reception, they will take your name, number and a message that will be emailed it to me. If that message is about distribution then as above it will be forwarded to Tru Blu.

I have read every PM and every post on this and the Ashes 2103 forums, I am pretty easy to reach. I will forward your PM to Tru Blu again.

:0

This must be in the early 90s, am I correct Ross?. I moved into a place called Lime House (walking distance from Isle of Dogs) in 1999 and Docklands Light Railways (DLR) was already in use, what looked like built years ago.

1986 onwards, was aboard the first DLR train that terminated near our house which was directly on the Thames opposite the Naval Academy, to the right of the walking tunnel to Greenwich :)

I remember Limehouse, got off the next stop Shadwell to go to my office, opposite the old Dr Who fan club and Wapping Wall Deli.

----------

Thanks Ross.

However, it would help a lot if you can guide me to a person whom I can contact at Tru Blu. I'll be trying to call at the HES office tomorrow.

They're on holidays until the 15th.

thanks for letting me know Ross. Will call them on 16th then I guess.
----------

[/COLOR]

They're on holidays until the 15th.[/QUOTE]

1986 onwards, was aboard the first DLR train that terminated near our house which was directly on the Thames opposite the Naval Academy, to the right of the walking tunnel to Greenwich :)

I remember Limehouse, got off the next stop Shadwell to go to my office, opposite the old Dr Who fan club and Wapping Wall Deli.

----------

They're on holidays until the 15th.

Just left the Isle of Dogs a few months ago having lived there for 6 years. Damn I still miss Canary Wharf!

Users who are viewing this thread