Don Bradman Cricket in the Press

A very in-depth points system... I have rated this game as 7,439,273,017,329 out of ten trillion.

As a video gamer; I am so very outraged and annoyed that you didn't rate the game 7,439,273,017,346 so I shall send you death threats.

(That actually happened; people got really annoyed that someone rated GTA 5 9.5/10 and sent the person writing the review genuine death threats...)

As a video gamer; I am so very outraged and annoyed that you didn't rate the game 7,439,273,017,346 so I shall send you death threats.

(That actually happened; people got really annoyed that someone rated GTA 5 9.5/10 and sent the person writing the review genuine death threats...)

Oh, I receive some pearlers worth framing... my favourite that I've had a few times across the games is a tirade followed by "I hope you get cancer".

It's all made up for by the cards and cake though :)

I was surprised to turn round The Cricket Paper and see this on the back. Very nice.

attachment.php

It's available from 505 Games :spy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 282
Last edited:
DBC14 getting a good bit of coverage on
good game: spawn point (ABC3) this morning!

EDIT: Bajo scored it 6.5 and Hex a 7.5

Last edited:
Thanks for that. I can't read the 505 url - is it 505games.co.uk? If it is I have to say that I can't find it on their site.

Thanks for that. I can't read the 505 url - is it 505games.co.uk? If it is I have to say that I can't find it on their site.

Sorry, mistake there! Just checked the paper again and it was 365games.co.uk
I was confused by the similar emblem and numbers and looked at the picture not the paper. My bad.

I do love that one of the two review snippets shown was from PlanetCricket though. Nice plug for both there.

Sorry, mistake there! Just checked the paper again and it was 365games.co.uk
I was confused by the similar emblem and numbers and looked at the picture not the paper. My bad.

I do love that one of the two review snippets shown was from PlanetCricket though. Nice plug for both there.

You really had me going! The old "Error 505 Game Not Found" :)

----------

Good Game on ABC TV today:

Good Game Spawn Point - Don Bradman Cricket 14

Don Bradman is one of Australia's cricketing legends, and widely regarded as one of the best test cricketers of all time.

I'm sure you'll understand if I say I couldn't read past this.

Bajo has consistently ranked Cricket games lower 3 times on the trot now. Not a source to take much notice of.

It's the highest I think he's given us on anything... not starting a rubber chicken ranch anytime soon.

It's the highest I think he's given us on anything... not starting a rubber chicken ranch anytime soon.

I suspect that their demographic is much further towards the AC09/IC10 end of the spectrum than to DBC - they are more geared towards a casual audience.
IGN have to bear in mind that they are comparing it with games in general for a gaming audience, so marked it down accordingly I suspect.

I'd be very proud of that LazyGamer review if I were in your shoes- That reviewer was nicely balanced between the hardcore and the more general, and a stonking write-up.

Users who are viewing this thread