Don Bradman Cricket in the Press

I have three daughters who love computer games but hate (or at least show no interest in) cricket. I would love it if there was the option of women's cricket in DBC...as a way of getting my daughters interested in cricket. I'd certainly prioritise this as an addition over the inclusion of cheerleaders.

Mobile gaming is too casual. I will like to know how many females buy consoles or gaming PCs. The fact that there are no female members here says a lot too.

Mobile gaming is too casual. I will like to know how many females buy consoles or gaming PCs. The fact that there are no female members here says a lot too.

There are probably plenty of female members here. They might just feel they don't need to tell everyone they are female.

That calls for a thread for female members to come forward and reveal themselves. Come on girls, there is nothing to be scared of here. PC people are most docile (read impotent) on the net.

Last edited:
Mobile gaming is too casual. I will like to know how many females buy consoles or gaming PCs

For non casual gaming, Majority of female gamers on consoles or PC (chief said somewhere around 48%) would mostly constitute RPG's, mmorpgs rather than say COD or GTA, though there's a number there as well.

Infact female gamers have always been a part when its comes to RPG's even from early days.

Has anyone else started over-analysing everyone's posts to see if anything womanly is implied?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread