don bradman crocket 2014 android ?

There is no need for the constant p taking, just because his English language is broken, also he must have rushed typing cricket to crocket because the i-o letters are neighbour's (lol)

Yep, I'm bored......lol

I dont getya! lol

haha my bad i was typing fastly now i saw wtf everybody saying crockot :D :D :P

people saying there are not only mobile devices out there i just want emm know that anybody can kill if anybody touch their smarrtphones but laptops,xbox,ps4 wont cause me any problem MY RULE "NO ONE WILL TOUCH MY PHONE" the i keep my mobile phone where ever go i cant keep ps4 xbox,laptops in my pockets

android rules the world go wakeup brothers now

and its because i just use pc very less so got mistake only for hacking purposes but im sticked to my android device always

haha my bad i was typing fastly now i saw wtf everybody saying crockot :D :D :P

people saying there are not only mobile devices out there i just want emm know that anybody can kill if anybody touch their smarrtphones but laptops,xbox,ps4 wont cause me any problem MY RULE "NO ONE WILL TOUCH MY PHONE" the i keep my mobile phone where ever go i cant keep ps4 xbox,laptops in my pockets

android rules the world go wakeup brothers now

and its because i just use pc very less so got mistake only for hacking purposes but im sticked to my android device always
Wtf! Lol.

While you're at it @Ross I want don to play DBC on my toaster. Please releas soon. If we can play doom the game on a canon printer, DB "crickot" will surely run at 60 fps on my toaster?

Hacker Plays ‘Doom’ on a Canon Printer

I've played that Doom piano. It's WEIRD.

Personally, and to answer the question properly, DBC isn't a poor fit for Android. Barely any of the tech would be easily transferred, the control mechanics don't suit a touchscreen, the brand is not strong enough to get visibility, there are loads of other cricket games already out, Android is RIFE with piracy... Amongst other reasons.

Barely any of the tech would be easily transferred, the control mechanics don't suit a touchscreen,

If taken seriously you can always open up a watered down version of the game say rookie level with just one on screen analog stick control.

mobile based cricket multiplayer with ads should make it profitable.

have to make as ads only version, dbc will top any available cricket game, of now onyl ones that seem to have some value though i havnt tried oput, are real cricket and stick cricket i think, dbc should easily topple it.

If taken seriously you can always open up a watered down version of the game say rookie level with just one on screen analog stick control.

have to make as ads only version, dbc will top any available cricket game, of now onyl ones that seem to have some value though i havnt tried oput, are real cricket and stick cricket i think, dbc should easily topple it.

I think you are vastly underestimating the technical challenges and vastly over-estimating the market.

At a stretch Table Top Cricket might be vaguely suitable as a mobile game, but I wouldn't see there being a sizable market.

Tru Blu's AFL and NRL games made it to iOS - though not by Big Ant. I'm sure they'd know what the potential market would look like - made worse by the saturation of mobile cricket games and the lack of licenses.

Of course the other key thing there - iOS. Exclusively.

It would take a huge amount of development time and investment for what is already a flooded market with ultimately limited potential for them. The last thing they want to do is water down their growing brand either.

At a stretch Table Top Cricket might be vaguely suitable as a mobile game, but I wouldn't see there being a sizable market.

Tru Blu's AFL and NRL games made it to iOS - though not by Big Ant. I'm sure they'd know what the potential market would look like - made worse by the saturation of mobile cricket games and the lack of licenses.

Of course the other key thing there - iOS. Exclusively.

AFL was a completely different thing with a few mini-games. NRL I couldn't even FIND. So a good case in point. :-)

Stick Cricket is the only game I'm aware of that *might* be making any sort of money back, but it's taken them about 7 years to build that brand and it's a simple one-input game. Table-Top may be suitable yes, but it would be a teeny market I suspect. You'd be playing in the same space as Stick Cricket and they have a massive, MASSIVE head start.

Mobile is ridiculously hard to do, and incredibly time consuming. Unless you know what you're doing (and they are a set of skills far beyond knowing how to MAKE a game) it's a recipe for disaster.

I think you are vastly underestimating the technical challenges and vastly over-estimating the market.

It will certainly require a engine change for sure not sure if the PS engine supports any mobile platforms other than its own.

The game has to be watered down a lot, it will surely take its own development time but with available resources it would be shortened a lot.

There is certainly a good market for casual free mobile multiplayer cricket supported by ads.
take the no of pirate copies on pc, and multiply by 50 atleast since you are giving the game for free.

no of android owners in SC is much higher than pc owners

HowZat Cricket | Facebook

1,596,658 has so many likes its a very below par game.

the actual no of people playing may be much higher or lower but just gives you a rough idea of market potential.

It would take a huge amount of development time and investment for what is already a flooded market with ultimately limited potential for them. The last thing they want to do is water down their growing brand either.

We already know ross has a casual table top version being prepared, for vita so there would be no harm in targeting it for mobiles too.

Last edited:
Facebook "likes" can't be used as an indicator: there's all sorts of nefarious ways they could be being inflated. Also a Facebook game is no indicator that those same people have phones capable of running a game. Also, If the market was there, why has one of the (MANY) other free mobile games not been a big success yet?

Ads are no way to make money - it's peanuts compared with the cost of making it unless you get a HUGE number of people playing it a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread