Ea Fifa 2008

What console'd you buy it on ? If you bought it on PS3 we have to have a game. Add my PSN network name: Dan2501, if you got it on PS3 of course :p.

Yep, I did buy it for PlayStation 3. My username on the PlayStation Network is: bedbug64.

I'll ad ya both. Mine is Dan2501 if you didnt see it on the last page.

Just scored my first goal as Ipswich. Whipped Alan Lee out of the team and stuck Bowditch in, first game he scores, after great work from Williams. It's quite strange actually, my first 2 games have been against local rivals, Norwich and Colchester.

Can you have two seasons at once right?

I've already started my United one, but I want to do one with Palace?

Cheers.

Yep, you can save more than one Manager Mode games at a time.

Last edited:
Has anyone else noticed the change in difficulty between Home and Away games ? So far i've won my only home game and lost my 2 away games. It's really fun though, i've just bid for Nicholas Bendtner, would be a much better option to partner Bowditch, Counago is shocking. Also, how good is the commentary ? Fecking awesome, i love the way the commentary is constantly correcting itself and reacting to the on field actions. Really really good. What difficulty are you all playing on ? I'm playing on Professional, it's not easy what so ever. Might turn to Semi Pro if i continue to really struggle to score goals.

Does this game have create mode? Naturally, i'd like myself to captain England in a mind-blowingly realistic prediction of the furture.

Does this game have create mode? Naturally, i'd like myself to captain England in a mind-blowingly realistic prediction of the furture.

Yeah it does, btw does anyone know the name of the site where the videos are uploaded?

Has anyone else noticed the change in difficulty between Home and Away games ? So far i've won my only home game and lost my 2 away games. It's really fun though, i've just bid for Nicholas Bendtner, would be a much better option to partner Bowditch, Counago is shocking. Also, how good is the commentary ? Fecking awesome, i love the way the commentary is constantly correcting itself and reacting to the on field actions. Really really good. What difficulty are you all playing on ? I'm playing on Professional, it's not easy what so ever. Might turn to Semi Pro if i continue to really struggle to score goals.
YES!!! Nice to here it is hard to score...

Just started a manager mode as Ipswich (OMFG Lee) and guess what the first game of the season is ? Yep, Norwich away :p. I love this game, just played a full 90 minutes on be a pro mode as Mikel Arteta against Perth Glory, was really fun, i actually scored but was annoyingly offside which annoyed me. I did score in the penalty shootout though :D. Fifa FTW>

edit: Damn, Ipswich are rubbish up front, didnt make any real oppurtunities until the last 5 minutes when i just couldnt score. 1-0 Norwich. Least it was away.
My local team the Perth Glory? Thats sad - we havent even scored one goal ALL season and then they do well against you? tsk tsk tsk

Last edited:

That's what I wanted to hear! This year's battle of PES vs Fifa might be the hardest to decide on now, what I've heard though, Fifa might edge it!

In online play, I gave away a two-goal lead to lose 2-3 to France as Norwich! I'm still looking for my first online win.

Users who are viewing this thread