Ea Fifa 2008

I just brought this Game yestaday on PS3 and it a great game
I love the loading thing in it lol..First time ever I enjoy when the game is loading.

Who do you lot use in the loading screen ? I use Andy Johnson atm, but he isnt too good with the tricks so am considering choosing Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi instead.

i am thinking of buying fifa 2008 on the PS2 ... from what i have heard so far Fifa 2008 is exactly the sme as 07 with just updated squads and players!! does anybody here have the game on the PS2 and tell me what's new on the PS2 version and wether they reccomend me getting the game! it would be appreciated thanks

Just got back from mates house and his little brother had FIFA 08 on the PS2.

Urgh.

Never mind an updated 07 version, it was more like the 04 version that I once had.

Avoid at all costs!

The only reason I'm getting Fifa is because the licensed teams and leagues. I don't care bout useless (and unrealistically good) tricks.

I hope it's an improvement but I hope PES still pwns it since I am a bit of a fanboy. However, if Fifa is better, I will praise it.

The only reason I'm getting Fifa is because the licensed teams and leagues. I don't care bout useless (and unrealistically good) tricks.

You do realise you can get Option Files for PES which add kits, names, balls, stadiums and leagues dont you?

Users who are viewing this thread