Ea Fifa 2008

I need help
Can I use the D-Pad on the PS3 version of Fifa 08 because I am not really good with the analog stick?

Haven't got FIFA yet. How do you rate it/is it worth it?

It's awesome. I thought i'd have been bored of it by now but i am still loving it. Made my own version of the champions league today and am playing as Milan. Playing at Old Trafford is fantastic, especially on Pro camera. When you take a corner it really looks like you're watching a game, what with the slope and all. Its a really detailed and fun football game, yet realistic at the same time. If you get one of the 2 next gen versions you'll love it.

Yeah its really good on PS3
but on ps2 and PC is not that good
but I will give it 9/10 on PS3 because I enjoy it and I think this is the best fifa so far.

It's awesome. I thought i'd have been bored of it by now but i am still loving it. Made my own version of the champions league today and am playing as Milan. Playing at Old Trafford is fantastic, especially on Pro camera. When you take a corner it really looks like you're watching a game, what with the slope and all. Its a really detailed and fun football game, yet realistic at the same time. If you get one of the 2 next gen versions you'll love it.

Yippppeee! :happy

I'm re-installing My FIFA 08.. I had to update my PC.. everything is gone.

Cool, someone who has it on PC. So how is it? Same as 07 like the demo?

post my review with pix sooon .. lazy me :p

Posted this on another forum, thought might aswell post it here incase I get get a quicker answer *hint hint*

Erm well basically today (about and hour ago) I decided to create myself and place me into Crystal Palace. I have one problem, after buying all the experiance packs, I upgraded the Skill and Movement (I think there was one more....) to a good level above 80 but the problem is I can't do any skills with my created player, I havn't seen any traits that concern skills, so does anyone know how I can get my player doing skills and how to get heck load of upgrade points?

yeah in the old fifa games your created player can be like 99
lol that was wicked.
and thanks punk for telling me about the experiance packs thing :)

I'm in my 5th season with Adelaide United i'm loving the game but it is very similar to 07. Hopefully PES 2008 makes up for it.

Have those idiots at EA lumbered us PC users with the sodding PS2 version again?????

Users who are viewing this thread