Ea Fifa 2008

Dont be such cheapskates (:p) and buy yourself a next gen console, you can pick yourself up a 360 or a PS3 for less than ?300 now, there's no excuse.

Lol damn right.......even though I still can't get a PS3...(not that I really want it!)

But it's all about next-gen boys nothing like a good old weekend on xbox live, I'm sure it's the same with the PS3 aswell ;)

How does this game rate with FIFA 07? I've noticed a lot of people saying almost the same. The A-League seems to have Australians excited for the game at the very least. :p

Rugby 08 = Rugby 06 + Patch.

How does this game rate with FIFA 07? I've noticed a lot of people saying almost the same. The A-League seems to have Australians excited for the game at the very least. :p

Rugby 08 = Rugby 06 + Patch.

FIFA 08= Fifa 07 + CEP 4.1

I Would say,the Full version,Though priced high,Is Worth Buying(from play.com:p)..is better than the DEMO.

ew,The Demo is simply Horrible in my Opinion.

Dont be such cheapskates (:p) and buy yourself a next gen console, you can pick yourself up a 360 or a PS3 for less than £300 now, there's no excuse.
New slim-lined (but not as good PS3) - £299.99;) You could be an advertiser:p.

It'll be interesting to see the new Be a Pro mode, it should be pretty good and its a feature that has been mentioned endlessly in suggestion threads etc. There's also going to be an update on the PS3, so you can play the Be a Pro mode online, 5x5.

I've heard an awful lot of bad reviews for the demo, but generally decent ones for the actual game.

The game itself is pretty poor as well I have to say. The ball physics are still screwed and the shooting is atrocious.

To be honest, its what I've come to expect from Ronny!;)

He plays on the left, he plays on the righttttt, that boy Ronaldo...

I don't get why on the PC version the ball looks so crap, on 07 the ball looked awsome....

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread