Ea Fifa 2008

Its 08, ATI 9550 256 Meg Video Card, 1 Gig Ram!

Oh, but it was on 800x600, but it still looks terrible.

well i wont comment on emos *coughgodiecough*

anyway!!!, i bought the game today on the 360 and ive got mixed reactions.

Since ive been playing pro evo for the majority of this year, my first reaction on fifa08 is that it was like controlling a freaking bus, still doesnt feel like im in total control. But its a major improvement over last years pathetic attempt. I'm really liking the 'be a pro' feature, its pretty damn fun, except i can see it wearing off easily. But the new game engine is certainly heading in the right direction, all animations look silky smooth and it really does look like a real fluint game of football.

gameplay 6.5/10

its slowly getting there, considering i would of gave fifa07 about a 2/10

graphics 8/10

i somewhat expected better graphics, players still look a little weird as if their rugby players, and the sweat just looks terrible, but on field movement looks superb. Stadiums look fantastic (apart from the weird 3d crowd)

lasting appeal 9/10

Fifa strong point, theres enough modes in here to keep you occupied for ever. Especialy if you play online, itl be amaaaaaazing

overall 7.5/10 - the gap between PES and FIFA is closing, the only thing keeping PES nose in front is the control you have over the players, apart from that, fifa would be winning by a mile.

Sounds good to me. I last got 06' which I am bored of now but this new version sounds good. How is the A-League on it Mr Stevo?

Well I obtained the game.
Crowds are like Cricket 07
FIFA082007-10-1317-38-26-46.jpg

I haven't got Cricket 07 though I have seen screenies and the resemblance between crowds is amazing. Looks like they have just done the copy and paste method.

i haven't played much of the A-league, just been doing the premier league. Its ok, some players don't look anything like their real life counterparts and theres no Australian stadiums, so the atmosphere just isnt the same.

It is so different from the ps2 to the 360 for 1 on the 360 at the start you can do tricks with Ronaldiniho where on the PS2 you can't!

Users who are viewing this thread