Ea Fifa 2008

Prove that the 360 is 10 years ahead of the PS2 one?

No you misread or I misposted my post(sense?) I meant he keeps saying to me oh you should play it on the xbox 360 over ps2 which is obvo and keeps making remarks about me not having a PS2 and not a xbox 360. ANway you probaly won't understand this post but at least I do. :p

No you misread or I misposted my post(sense?) I meant he keeps saying to me oh you should play it on the xbox 360 over ps2 which is obvo and keeps making remarks about me not having a PS2 and not a xbox 360. ANway you probaly won't understand this post but at least I do. :p

I understand.......literally ;)

(bet you didnt get that hehehe...)

Considering i hated Fifa 07. im really really enjoying 08!

I'm currently playing as Leeds United trying to bring them back into the premier league. I just finished my first season and have been promoted to the championship, spent heaps of money buying new players and upgrading stuff. its a good game!!

Does anyone know if you can change the default stadium?

Aye, they completely ruin the game. What's worse is that they've been like that since 06. I used to absolutely adore the FIFA titels because they were a good game of football, but nowadays it's just not. The ball physics really do ruin the game and only die hard FIFA fanboys can deny that they are abysmal.

Also, the shooting. It's majorly screwed.

That's what I just don't get. FIFA's physics around 99-2003 were quite good, headers looped sometimes, the ball acted like a ball and bounced properly, but now, the headers are always power headers, you can't head it up in the air, so there go the aerial battles for starters.

PES rules and I'm sure 2008 will continue the trend.

FIFA 08 on PC is pathetic, anyone who buys it is wasting there money as it is no different to FIFA07 except for Be a Pro and a new roster... Oh and Iam not lying.

Considering i hated Fifa 07. im really really enjoying 08!

I'm currently playing as Leeds United trying to bring them back into the premier league. I just finished my first season and have been promoted to the championship, spent heaps of money buying new players and upgrading stuff. its a good game!!

Awesome! I can't wait to get it.

I haven't got Cricket 07 though I have seen screenies and the resemblance between crowds is amazing. Looks like they have just done the copy and paste method.

Maybe, EA did that to make sure that they can now tell us that they put in equal efforts on their Cricket games as FIFA.

the crowd on FIFA 07 was miles better then the stupid dancers on FIFA 08 (on PC) .. atleast on 07 there wasn't always a full house, sure the crowd wasn't animated, but it looked more realistic then the stupid belly dancers we have on 08.

Why go backwards?

Users who are viewing this thread