Ea Fifa 2008

I love being a forward on be a pro, running across the line and beating the offside trap. I've won MoM twice. I can't play Rabs for some reason! :crying

Wanna try again Phil? :p

First, I'll restart the PS3 and see if that does the trick

Btw, what camera angle do you use in Be a Pro?

Last edited:
Yeah, we'll have another game, hopefully I can get my revenge:p.

Just had two online Be A Pro, Barca vs Marseille, in which I was Messi and I was Fabregas in Arsenal vs Chelski. Won them both 2-0, I set up the first goal in the Barca. There was an annoying American using a headset in the 2nd game and someone paused twice and he went "Who's pausinggggg" and when they're team scored he went "hehehehehehehehehehe", I want a way to stop hearing them.

I didn't realise there was more than one angle Will, I just use the default one.

Now, get to Europe Room 2 Will!:p

Lol yeah, I was thinking if I had a headset I could shout sitter. Anyway, you still won!:(:p. There was no route I could make even to your penalty box in that game.

Nah, I thought that was a pretty even game. Just lost 2-0 on Be a Pro. Never played such a poor team game. Got hardly any service and missed a penalty. :p

I'm gonna see if I can get my hands on a headset.

I love Fifa :D

Just had 3 games with Simbazz and I won them all. 1-0, 1-0 and 2-1. I scored a few good goals. A lob from David Villa straight over Buffon's head was the best :p

Good games Simon.

Fifa online is pretty damn good, Culli however is even better, i think i've played 5 or 6 games against him and won none, and scored only like 2. Not happy!

Yeah sorry about not being able to play Will. Sometimes it takes me a while to find a game that actually works. Maybe we'll try again today ;)

I just got the game, need to become used to Fifa's control shift around before I do anything, then i'll give someone a game. PS3 btw, i'm Drewska.

Played a few 'Be a Pro' online Games, Its amazing, First one i went on any and it was really confusing as i picked to be anyone and didnt really enjoy it, But we still one and he Second i played as LCM (This time as Stevie G) was very good set up a goal.

Users who are viewing this thread