Ea Fifa 2008

Just bought it today and it's pretty good.Anyone know if you can manage the team and play like you can on previous versions.I want to play with the players and also want to buy players can you do this?

Just bought it today and it's pretty good.Anyone know if you can manage the team and play like you can on previous versions.I want to play with the players and also want to buy players can you do this?
Yes you can do that. Its in the Manger Mode.

Yes you can do that. Its in the Manger Mode.

Cheers i should have looked really but i've been playing in the tournament mode.Thought it was just been the manager not the team in the manager mode.

Cheers i should have looked really but i've been playing in the tournament mode.Thought it was just been the manager not the team in the manager mode.
I played 3 seasons using Barca and have some awesome players.

Henry, Messi, Ronaldinho, Buffon, C. Ronaldo, Rooney, Gerrard:)

Got Becks too but sold him off.

I'm into my second season with Liverpool and have bought Aaron Lennon, Bastian Schweinsteiger and Marcelo Moreno.

Just signed Messi for Liverpool, how much you get him for?

By the way how hard is it to score!?Last time i played fifa it was easy to beat teams 10 nil etc now i'm lucky to get a 2 nil win!

I just won 4 - 0playing as barca in the league. Eto got two in 20 mins and then one in the last play. I think the linesman wasnt looking he was blatently offside by about 3 metres

Beat Phil 1-0 on my first ever game on Fifa 08 :p

Pretty even, Liverpool v United. His keeper came to the edge of the box to clear, went straight to Gerrard who banged it in from 50 yards. Result.

Just signed Messi for Liverpool, how much you get him for?

By the way how hard is it to score!?Last time i played fifa it was easy to beat teams 10 nil etc now i'm lucky to get a 2 nil win!
He was already in Barca, although I bought ronaldo, rooney, gerrard and Buffon.

Users who are viewing this thread