Ea Fifa 2008

Guys, can ps2 players play ps3 players online?

Yeah, was a good game Drew. Brilliant finish from gerrard but what was VDS doing!

\o/

Owned.

Inter 4 - Barca 0

Inter 4 - Rangers 0

My two games of the night, total pwnage.

Only won about two games online, 3-0 against West Ham and 1-0 against Man U (both with Arsenal). Most people annoy me online by picking Barcelona...

playing in a league as barca. 2-0 down after about 20 mins, Made all 3 changes at half time. two goals in the first 15 of the 2nd half 2-2 and then scored in the last minute! i love playing the be a pro in one there was just two of us he kept running forward without passing it so i just ended up slide tackling him every time he got the ball

Shame on the people who don't play as their supported teams!

*wags finger at Stuart*

Had a good game with Will last night. Took the lead with a great goal from McFadden, then he flukily equalised, and then in the last few minutes of the second period of extra time he scored flukily again....

Oh and I beat Drew 2-0 in the derby. McFadden and Anichebe.

Well when everyone uses Barcelona what do you expect? I'll still beat you with Newcastle when you come to my place and we have a few games ;)

Good game with Phil last night, well wasn't too good for me. I was leading 1-0 against United, up until the 93rd minute. He went on to win it in extra time, lucky shite :D

Good game with Phil last night, well wasn't too good for me. I was leading 1-0 against United, up until the 93rd minute. He went on to win it in extra time, lucky shite :D

Sorry I wasn't in the game. I did get your message you would be online around 8.00pm but other things came up (and I completely forgot). I will try and play you another time.

Damn. I'm one game off of 50 wins online and I've hit the worst form of my life.

Shame on the people who don't play as their supported teams!

*wags finger at Stuart*

Had a good game with Will last night. Took the lead with a great goal from McFadden, then he flukily equalised, and then in the last few minutes of the second period of extra time he scored flukily again....

Oh and I beat Drew 2-0 in the derby. McFadden and Anichebe.

I couldn't play, it skipped about 20 frames! Cos my sister was on limewire I think, tends to prawn the internet.

Users who are viewing this thread