Ea Fifa 2008

Nah, I do enjyo FIFA on single player, but it's nothing special online. I absolutely adore PES online though so...Room Pizzorno in about 10 minutes anyone?

Fifa lags a lot more imo. Have you installed the patch for PES? It pretty much wipes out lag almost entirely.

Fifa lags a lot more imo. Have you installed the patch for PES? It pretty much wipes out lag almost entirely.

I second that, the PES patch eradicated my lag and everyone I know. The FIFA servers seem to take a bit of a beating at peak times.

I've only had a small amount of lag on about 3 games of FIFA online, the rest have been fine and Be A Pro Mode Online just rules over any other football experience. However, I am getting slightly annoyed by people changing to Barcelona when they see I'm United, I play as United because I'm a United fan. I was pleased when someone else played as Bolton until I found out he was a world beater!

Be a Pro is annoying me at the moment. Every time I try to get into a Be a Pro match, it always says: "A team left. The game has been cancelled". :(

Now I've signed Diego, Castro, Podolski and Lulinha as well. Podolski has one hell of a shot in him.

I've just got this on PC (I know it's meant to be crap etc...) and I cannot find a season mode for normal play. Is there one and where is it?

got it on PS2, very dissapointed lukcily going to ballarat on tuesday so i can swap it, colours look like they've been in the sun for a week game[lay's dissapointing, ran through defenders too easily very dissapointed

Yeah its like FIFA07 isn't it? The Ps2 and PC version suck balls.

tbh imo i like FIFA06 better

Users who are viewing this thread