Ea Fifa 2008

Ive invited you to a game

To the sound of lets play darts

Lets play.....Football

Last edited:
Lost 2-0 to drew. 1st goal was an absolute shocker my goalie just ran away from the goal with his hands in the air. Looking like a girl and then i threw everybody up in the last minute and he broke away and scored

Shame on the people who don't play as their supported teams!

*wags finger at Stuart*

Had a good game with Will last night. Took the lead with a great goal from McFadden, then he flukily equalised, and then in the last few minutes of the second period of extra time he scored flukily again....

Oh and I beat Drew 2-0 in the derby. McFadden and Anichebe.

I hope you didn't have any difficulties finding your way out if my back pocket?:cool:

Anyone want a game since I can't play my PES?

The time it takes to pass is appalling. You cover five more yards before actually getting rid of the ball.

I think it's better than 07 but Pes shades it still I think. The graphics are shocking on Fifa imo. The players are short and fat, faces and hair are awful and kits are crap.

Anyone here got it on PC? I'm going to return my PS2 one as it appears to be faulty. I'll probably take it to EB, I got it at JB but they are too stingy to do it without a receipt I should think, I'll just do a straight swap for the PC version.

I've always wanted to play online anyway, and now that I have a gamepad/controller on my PC I'm happy with games on it.

The time it takes to pass is appalling. You cover five more yards before actually getting rid of the ball.

That was one of the reasons why you beat me! I kept taking on about two ro three players everytime with Arteta but the bloody pass button is sooo unrespnsive! :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread