Ea Fifa 2008

I got the game but it didnt work:(
The game has worked sensationally for me.

I played against Simbazz for 3 matches. He won the first, I won the second. I was winning the third but his connection cut out. :(

Hopefully I can play against other PlanetCricketers soon. :D (Briggsey and Burma's Finest watch out!)

Gotta say, Online Be a Pro is one of the best things I've ever seen! It's brilliant!

Guys I got bored of this game, very soon..

Money wasted..

Is there a way you can go through a season with a single player. Like be a pro mode?

well you can play a season with a single player for season in BE a PRO mode.. and play as a Manager for season..

well Only PC version allows Be a Pro full season.. sadly..

Gotta say, Online Be a Pro is one of the best things I've ever seen! It's brilliant!
I still gotta try online. But offline Be a Pro, is the closest to real proper football and playing football I have ever got on a football game. You've gotta think about your movement, where the ball is heading, where the space is and a load of other things.

I've had a few online games today and finally managed to win one just then against some German person, with a last minute Ronaldo penalty. Will keeps beating me though!:(:p

Users who are viewing this thread